Pathetic

Lira's POV: Zayne and I were sitting in the limo making our way to Remy's mansion. I have no idea how I'm gonna handle this but all I know is I have to bring him home to August. If not I'm asking for something I have no control over.

"Zayne?"

"Yes Ms. Galore?"

"You don't have to call me that, you can call me Lira." I chuckled

"I'll keep that in mind..."

"You wouldn't happen to have a tranquilizer on you, would you?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes before reaching into his pocket and handing me the needle.

"Thank you." I cheesed and took it from him

"August told me to give you a safe word, just in case he actually does try to kill you."

August know damn well it's hard for me to die. He's so overprotective it's cute and annoying at the same time.

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes

"Daddy Yung..."

"I'm surprised you said that with a straight face."

"Just trying not to think of how it gets said."

"When he's deep in my-"

"We're here!" He shouted cutting me off and I laughed

After the driver opened the door for us we walked right into his house. I made my way up into his office before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Your fiancé..."

It was silent until he finally spoke.

"Come in."

When I opened the door, the back of his chair was facing me and the smell of cigarette smoke filled my nose.

"You asked to see me Remy?"

He turned around and he looked like he hadn't shut his eyes in days. They were blood shot red and his pupils were dark.

"Sit" he pointed to the chair in front of him and I took a seat

He stared into my eyes as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Getting straight to it I see...

"What is this Lira?"

He played the video and it was August eating me out. I smiled in my head while trying my best to look shocked.

"H-how did you?"

"What the fuck is this!?" He skipped to the part where I kept screaming I love you to him and said I was gonna marry him

"Okay, first of all I wanna know how you knew the exact time of that part."

He started laughing that creepy laugh when he's angry. I rolled my eyes and looked at him annoyed.

"Im gonna kill you Lira... and since you love him so much. I'll bury you two in a casket together. How does that sound ma fille?"

"Like bullshit."

"Like bullshit?" He sarcastically chuckled

"Yup, like total fucking bull-"

"NO!" He banged both his fist on the table. It caught me off guard which made me jump a little. I wasn't expecting that.

"What's bullshit is how I was gonna marry you and combine our mafias together. I lied to my father to protect you. Now look he's gone and I'm stuck with the worlds biggest whore."

He continued to laugh and pulled out his gun, rubbing it against his temple. I sighed and got up from my seat and walked towards him. I pushed his chair back and took it upon myself to sit on his lap.

"You don't love me anymore baby?" I poked my bottom lip out and unbuttoned two of the buckles of my top making my breast more revealing

I could tell he was trying his best to avoid looking.

"I love you Remy, I only fucked him because I had to but all I could think about was you..."

I leaned in and started kissing on his neck. An inward groan came from his throat. No matter how pissed he is. He still has his mindset on pussy.

Men...

I pulled back and put his hands on my boobs. He finally looked at it and bit down on his lip.

"Oh cheri... I missed you."

"You fucking liar you said you loved him. You opened your legs for him. He fucked you like he knew you all his life."

The next thing I know his hand quickly wrapped around my throat. He applied hella pressure, squeezing my neck tightly. I actually started choking for once.

"You said you were gonna marry him and not me!"

"R-Remy" I gasped and he tightened his hold on my neck

His eyes got darker and he clenched his jaw tighter.

"Now you're gonna pay."

He lifted his gun and cocked it back, pressing it against the side of my head. I squeezed my eyes shut as if I were actually scared that he'd pull the trigger.

"I know where your father is!" I blurted out, making him let my neck go

"Talk.."

"Kiss me first." I smiled

"Lira where the fuck is he?!"

"I still don't feel your lips on mine."

He slammed his fist beside my thighs on the desk and bent down close to my face. Staring at me through those dark, lonely eyes. Veins bursting all throughout his forehead.

"You crazy bitch." He chuckled

"Your fathers waiting Remy..."

I searched his eyes in hope for answer as to why he was beating himself up for this so hard.

He leaned in and kissed me. I shoved my tongue down his throat. Letting him taste all of August's dick in my mouth. He kissed me back getting lost in my lips. I wrapped my hand in his tie so that when I pulled away I was still in his face.

"He taste good doesn't he?" I spoke against his lips

"You-arghh"

Before he could finish I stabbed the needle into the side of his neck. Injecting the serum slowly into his body. His body dropped to the floor, I looked at him and shook my head.

"Just pathetic..."