Plan B

August's POV: Zayne, Boogie and I were in the car getting ready to handle business. I could hear them talking in the background but my mind was stuck on Lira and our baby.

She really wants me to abandon my child. That's never even been on my mind yet alone in my agenda for us. I've always wanted to be a father and now she's thinking about taking that from me. All because she's scared.

No I'm not blaming her but I do blame her fear.

"Shordy had the fattest ass and that sexy ass Romanian accent... Gah damn!" Boogie shouted

"Exactly how I fell in love with Mylie, ain't that right boss?"

"Uh huh..."

"What's the matter Yung?"

I sighed and took a sip from my liquor.

"Lira's pregnant..."

"Congratulations boss."

"Nigga didn't I teach yo ass how to pull out?"

I glared at Boogie and he instantly shut his mouth.

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't anyways. But that's not the point. I'm more than happy that we're having a baby but she's not... she's thinking about putting it up for adoption."

"What for?"

"Ever since Liana died she's been blaming herself for her death. No matter how many people or how many times I've told her that it's not she refuses to listen. She doesn't want to risk it all again and I get that, I do but the past is in the past. I just wish she'd leave it there."

"I hear you man... so what are you gonna do?"

"Yea, are you gonna let her put it up for adoption?"

"Yea, at least that's what she's gonna think..."

I got out the car and loaded my pistol. They both were behind me still asking me questions. I shut them out for a second and busted straight through. Gabriel's house doors. Three guards came running my way, I shot one of them and then shot the other in between his eyes at a 90 degree angle. Allowing the bullet to go straight through and into the other guys head.

More men started coming but Boogie and Zayne already had that covered. I made my way up to Gabriel's office and when I opened the doors he had some bitch on his lap. I shot her and then shot him in his shoulder.

"Ahhh... you son of a bitch, I was gonna fuck her!"

"Well isn't that a bummer."

He pulled his gun out on me but before he could fully aim it I shot it out of his hand. I stormed towards him and slammed his head on the desk.

"Sign this..." I bluntly spoke

I slammed the contract on the table. He looked at it then spat on the paper. I sighed and slammed his head on the desk again. When I lifted his head his nose was broken and blood was leaking from his lips.

"Just sign the fucking contract Gabriel..."

"What the fuck for? You and your wife damn near own the whole fucking world, you're the richest son's of bitches and you want me to give you all of my docks. Go to hell!"

"Listen we offered you $700 million for them and you denied it. Now if I pull this trigger, we get everything you own and you don't want that do you?"

"What I want, is for you to get... THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Rolling my eyes out of annoyance. I shot him in his thigh making him scream out.

"OKAY!"

"You're gonna sign it?" I shot his other thigh

"AHHH! YES ILL SIGHN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!"

He screamed out holding onto both of his legs. It was actually kind of funny. I wanted to laugh but I had to seem professional.

"Hurry the fuck up!"

He reached in his desk and acted like he was pulling out a pen but it was knife. He tried swinging it at me but I caught it and stabbed him in his bullet womb.

I put my gun up to his head and he shook his head begging me not to.

"Okay I'll sign it... please!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled the trigger. His blood splattered all across my face but I didn't care. I walked out and once I opened the door Zayne and Boogie were staring at me.

"What?"

"You never answered our question."

I rolled my eyes and pushed pass them. As I made my way out of the house with them hot on my heels.

"How the fuck are you gonna pull that off?"

"I don't know yet but I'm not giving my baby up because she's to scared of repeating history. I'll find someone I can trust outside of the mafia and pay them to take a care of my child."

I got inside the car and the driver handed me a tissue so that I could wipe myself off.

"Boogie I don't think he remembers who he married."

"Me neither man... you're gonna die when she finds out."

"I'd rather die than give my seed to a stranger knowing damn well I can take care of it myself."

"You married Lira Fucking Galore, murderer of all humanity! Hello, does that ring a bell? She burned your ex alive man! SHE'S CRAZY!"

"Driver... take us to go get some drinks. It's about to be a long night." Zayne shook his head

I looked him upside his head and he did the same to me. I shook my head before giving in. Maybe a few drinks won't hurt...