Her suffering

Lira's dream:

"LIANA!"

Her body fell out of his hands and onto the floor beside August's with blood leaking out the side of her head. Her brown skin now turning white. Eyes opened, I felt like I couldn't breath.

I looked at her in shock and in disbelief that she was actually dead because of me. I killed my daughter...

"NOOOO!" I screamed and attacked Demetrius

We fought with the gun because I was trying to get it out of his hands.

*POW*

End of dream...

My eyes instantly flew open and my reflexes took control of me. Feeling a presence beside me I grabbed the nurse and snapped her neck, letting her body fall to the floor.

The other nurse tried to run but before she could take another step I grabbed her and started chocking the fuck out of her.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?"

"P-please..." she begged

"ANSWER ME!" She still didn't say anything she just kept begging. I got tired of listening to it so I snapped her neck too.

I patted myself down but couldn't find my gun anywhere on me neither could I find my knives.

A annoying sigh left my lips as I rolled my eyes. I made my way around the house and I still couldn't figure out where I was. I killed thirty guards in only five minutes but still no owner.

As soon as I turned a corner I felt myself being snatched back.

Not thinking twice I turned around and punched the shit out of August's stomach. He leaned forward and I connect my knee to his nose.

I threw another punch but he caught it and twisted my arm behind my back.

He pinned my face against the wall and stood behind me holding tightly.

"Relax Lira..."

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I tried wiggling out of his hold but he's so fucking strong

"Shhh.... just relax babygirl." He whispered smoothly into my ear which kind of calmed me down

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm calm..."

Hesitantly, he let me go and as soon as he did I threw a punch at him just for him to duck it. He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder with me kicking and screaming.

It felt like when he kidnapped me all over again.

"LET ME GO!"

"Fine.."

He dropped me and I hit the floor really hard. My body was aching all over.

I hissed at the pain and I heard him chuckle.

Asshole.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at him

"You'd like that huh?" He picked me back up and sat me on the counter.

"Maybe." I shrugged and he handed me some tea. He swirled his finger in it and tasted it before I drank it. Letting me know that he didn't poison me

Thanking him I sat the cup beside me and lifted my shirt revealing the scars he gave me from last night. He looked at me and shrugged.

"You could've chose anyone else's name-"

"Don't question me Lira."

I bit my tongue swallowing down my smart response. Instead I nibbled on my bottom lip.