H.I.S. Sanity

August's Dream:

"LIANA!"

Her little lifeless body was lying there with blood leaking out the side over her head as her brain scattered across the concrete.

My bottom lip quivering from shock. Trauma I could feel forming inside of me. As I picked her up and just held onto her crying out for her.

"Wake up princess, come on baby. Daddy's gotchu... daddy was gonna protect you. Daddy was supposed to protect you... mommy and I-"

When I looked around. I noticed Lira was no where to be found. When I looked down and back up again I was surrounded by my brothers Demetrius and Donavon.

Towering over my daughter and I. With evil satisfaction all over their faces.

"She left Yung." Donavon laughed

"You couldn't save her, you couldn't save your daughter and you can't save your relationship. You ain't shit nigga and you'll never be shit!"

"Hell yea this nigga a clown. No wonder why Lira left him, he's useless." Demetrius laughed

They all started laughing, the more they laughed the more they grew taller above me. I got mad but when I stood up the ground I was standing on starting crumbling down into pieces taking me down with it.

"AHHHHH!"

End of dream

I instantly woke up, heavy breathing with sweat dripping down all down my body. Feeling like I almost died.

I haven't had a dream like this in month. Wiping my hands down my face a took a very deep breath.

When I looked to my side Lira wasn't beside me.

Where the fuck is she at? Why she keep leaving me am I really that useless?

Feeling my adrenaline rush I quickly jumped off the bed and stormed downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen to find her and Cassidy chatting. They hadn't even noticed me.

That wasn't stopping shit. I stormed towards her and gripped both her arms tightly. Working the mucle in my jaw.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING? WHERE WERE YOU?" I shouted shaking her

"August what is wrong with you!" She tried pushing me away which only mad me angrier

I slammed her against the wall and she let out a grunt. Her eyes growing wide in fear. As if I were the monster in this situation.

"YOU TRYNNA LEAVE ME AGIAN? YOU NOT GOIN NO WHERE!"

"Baby you're hurting me!"

"August what's going on with you!?"

Cassidy put her hand on my shoulder and when she touched me all I could see was Demetrius's face. I instantly let Lira go and grabbed him.

I used all my strength to choke him. Apart of me knew it wasn't Demetrius but I just couldn't stop myself. I smiled as he gasped for air, scratching my face.

"AUGUST STOP IT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Lira shouted

She dug her nails into my skin but when she saw I wasn't phased by it and Demetrius's yellow skin now turning blue. I felt her stab my sides making me drop him to the floor.