Torture

August's POV:

I chained Cyrus up and lifted the chains up so that he was standing on his tip toes. I removed the sack from off his head and punched him in his face. My fist now covered in his blood.

"Wake up, you were literally in that bag for ten minutes."

I put on my brass knuckles and punched him hard in his ribs making him scream out in agony.

"Te dracu" He spat the blood out his mouth and chuckled

"Yea, yea fuck you too. Now either you're a fan of me and my wife or you work for a rival of mine."

Using a glass bottle. I slammed it against his head. He made it seem like pinch, almost as if he had been tortured before.

"De ce as vera sâ fiu fan al unei cârpe de glugâ" (why would I want to be a fan of a hood rat)

I only chuckled and brought down his chains so that he was now standing on the broken glass. He only screamed as I grabbed my knife and stabbed him in his chest, dragging it all the way down to his stomach. A smile grew upon my face. As death slowly started to creep into his eyes.

"AHHHHH!"

"Boss!" Shawn came down with a bag and emptied it out on the table

"Hold this for me would you?" I took the knife and stabbed him in his dick

He screamed his lungs out which put a smile on my face. I walked over to the table to find a photo camera and a whole bunch of pictures of Lira and I together. This was the same bag we found inside of the car he was using to follow us.

"Well you are a fan."

The basement doors bursted open. Then came Lira with fire burning in her eyes. When Shawn looked at her he looked back at me with a scared look in his face.

"What the hell is she about to do to him?"

"Shhh... just watch, this is how I fell in love."

Lira's POV:

I blew past both August and Shawn and walked straight to Cyrus. I looked at him and spat right in his face.

"De ce naiba mâ urmâresti." (Why the hell are you following me?)

"I was sent by someone Ms. Galore"

"Oh, asa câ acum vorbesti englezâ!" (Oh, so now you speak english) August shouted

"You were sent by someone... okay" I shrugged

I cut off his shirt and went over to the table to grabthe jumper cables. Shawn plugged it up for me as I clamped it to his nipples.

"Please don't let her torture me please... anyone but her!"

"I can smell your fear..." I took my finger and slid it up his cut, licking the blood off my finger

"I can taste it in your blood Cyrus..." I chuckled

"Please..." he begged

"Baby be a good boy and turn the electricity all the up please."

"Yes ma'am" he turned it all the way up making Cyrus body shake like he was having a seizure and his blood to flow faster out of his body

As he was doing so I grabbed the bucket full of ice cold water and poured it down on him. His screams were music to my ears. After 30 more seconds I shouted...

"Turn it off!" he turned it off but Cyrus body was still shaking

I grabbed the hammer that was on the floor and smashed his kneecaps with it making a loud crush noise.

"AHHHH!"

"You wanna tell me who that someone is or do I have to torture it out of you?" I smashed his other kneecap making his knees drop onto the floor filled with glass

His screams grew louder and louder. My heart filled with joy with each and every scream.
August grabbed the chains and lifted him back up for me.

"ARGGHH!"

"Nothing... okay, turn it back on."

"NOEL LAVAL!"

Finally...

"WHAT FOR?" August yelled before punching him in his rib again and I heard a crack

He tried to speak but started gagging and just like that he vomited blood.

"Really Cyrus..." I blank faced him

"H-he found out that you were sleeping in his sons rivals house and he doesn't trust you or Remy so he sent me to spy on you." He breathed hard

"For how long?"

"I don't know..."

August took a glass bottle and slammed it against his head again. He then dropped him right back on the glass and he cried out like a little bitch. His feet and head had glass poking out of them.

"FOR HOW LONG?"

"Since you've been here, that's it. He never told me anything after that. I swear I don't know anything. I just take pictures and send them to him, that's it!"

I felt my blood pressure rise and boil. I pulled the knife out his dick and walked behind him. Angling his head, I slit half of his neck open making blood gush out. With both my hands now clamping his head. I turned his head all the way around before pulling while snatching it off.

"You know that's actually pretty satisfying." Shawn clapped

"Put this in a box and mail it to Noel. Tell him me and my husband are coming to see him tonight. And no, it is not a request. "

"You and Remy?"

"You wanna be the next one? No dummy me and August."

With that being said I slammed his head on the table and stormed upstairs.

My name is Lira Galore and I declare war...