Mother dearest

August's POV: We had finally landed in Italy and throughout our plane ride here Lira, Elena and I all got to catch up and learn a couple of new things about each other.

We were now sitting in the car, only five minutes away from Matteo and Sharrel's house.

When I looked over at Lira she was bobbing her leg up and down. I knew she was nervous but not this damn nervous.

"Everything will be fine mama." I placed my hand on her thigh giving her the gesture to stop

"Easy for you to say, you're not about to get killed."

"Lira you know your mother loves you, but you should've at least called her. I hate to say it but babygirl that's on you." I shrugged and kissed her cheek

"Go to hell August." She pushed my hand off her thigh and rolled her eyes

Roughly I gripped her neck tightly choking her. I leaned in towards her ear, letting my lips brush against it as I whispered into it aggressively. Her lips parting releasing a gasp.

"I'd hate for it to hurt every time you sit for the next few days, so how about we loose the attitude jucârie mea?" I lifted my hand and twisted the skin on her inner thigh (my toy)

"Ahhh.... yes daddy, I'm sorry." She gripped my hand tightly and started whimpering.

"Good girl..."

When I let her go, I kissed her cheek. A breath of relief left her lips.

"You guys are disgusting..." Elena shook her head at us as she pulled up the window that divided the front and the back of the limo

I let out a chuckle and the car came to a stop. Lira looked at me and the look of fear shinned brightly in her eyes

"Uh uh... I can't do this." She shook her head and locked the door before the driver could open it

"Babygirl she's your mother... just relax. Everything will be fine, trust me okay?" I grabbed either side of her face and kissed her lips softly

"Can you hold my hand?" She pouted

"Through every step of the way mama."

She smiled and pecked my lips a couple of times before unlocking the door. I got out first then helped her out.

I watched as she soothed her hands down her dress and nodded her head letting me know that she was ready. We walked up to their mansion and when I knocked on the door she turned back around and tried walking away.

"Fuck this shit."

Before she could take another step I pulled her arm back and pulled her flush against me holding her there tightly, and she started faking crying.

Sharrel's POV: Today is the day I finally get to see my daughter after four years. I was beyond pissed at her because she never called or texted me and when I called her she ignored it and sent me straight to voicemail.

I was gonna beat her ass but earlier today I got a call from August and he filled me in as to why she did what she did in the first place and I completely understand. Considering the fact that I was in her shoes once.

"Are you ready la mia regina?" (My queen)

Matteo asked as he grabbed my hand and helped me up off our bed.