Two Birds in One Stone

August's POV (six months later): I was currently in New Orleans getting everything set up with my aunt because Lira can pop at any moment now. She still doesn't know what she's gonna do with our baby but I've taken matters into my own hands. Either way I will be in contact with my son or daughter.

I moved my aunt Carole out of the house she was in and into a way bigger one in a safer environment. I made her swear not to tell a soul because Lira doesn't know and I doubt she ever will.

In regards of the history that I have with my family. I had already taken her oldest grandson to Rome. She was beyond devastated but she understood why.

"August I just don't understand why you won't tell your wife what you're doing. I mean the way you talk about her she seems like a very understanding young lady."

"Auntie Carole, it's more than that. Demetrius took a part of her that no one can replace. My wife is so traumatized by it she's taking it out on an innocent baby. As much as I've tried to get her to move on from the past she just can't. And I refuse to let my child suffer because of it."

"But sweetheart you know what you're doing could put a huge tear in your marriage, right?"

I nodded my head and sighed. It got quite until she broke the silence.

"How's Mylo doing?" She asked

Mylo is her grandson

"He's doing fine, don't worry auntie he's safe."

"Will you ever tell me where he is?"

I shook my head no "but the next time I come by to see my baby. I'll be sure to bring him to you."

She slightly smiled and nodded her head.

My phone started ringing and when I pulled it out of my pocket it was a phone call from Elena.

"Hello?"

"LIRA'S WATER JUST BROKE AND SHES. GOING INTO LABOR. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Holy fuck, I'm on my way. I'll be there in two hours try and get her to hold on as long as she can."

I told my aunt what happened as I quickly grabbed my things and kissed my aunt goodbye.

"AUGUST BRING YO ASS NOWWW!" I heard Lira scream in the background

"Tell her I'm coming and that I love her, bye."

I hung up the phone and hopped into my Ferrari. I sped off and made it early to my jet. I boarded as fast as I could and made my way back to Rome.

Lira's POV: Contraction after contraction, the pain just kept getting worst. I was giving birth at home on our bed, waiting for August. It's been an hour and I really needed to push.

Luckily my mom, Cassidy, Elena, and Brielle were in the room with me because all the other men in the house couldn't bare to see me like this.

Fucking pussies

"Mrs. Alsina, I don't know how much longer we can wait. You need to start pushing."

"AHHH... IM NOT PUSHING UNTIL MY FUCKING HUSBAND IS HERE!"

"Lira sweetie, August is not picking up his phone."

I screamed out from the pain but mostly in aggravation. I squeezed my moms hand as tight as possible as another contraction tore through my entire stomach.

"GAH DAMN IT LIRA! ELNA COME HOLD HER HAND IM TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!"

She struggled to get out of the grip I had on her hand before Elena replaced it with hers.