Come Correct

August's POV: Lira, Boogie, Brielle and I were all in my living room getting ready to discuss our plans for tonight. When I looked over at Lira the fire in her eyes had still yet to die , she was beyond pissed at this point.  They all were sitting on the couch but I was standing up in the middle.

"So what's the plan tonight boss?" Boogie asked

"We're attacking Noel Laval tonight." Lira bluntly spoke

"Babygirl you are acting out of anger. Be smarter about your decisions."

When she's mad she doesn't think twice about her decisions. At times it can be difficult which causes her to get even more frustrated. 

"I'm not acting out if shit, I know what the hell im doing. Like I said we're attacking his house tonight."

"Is that what you really want babygirl?"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember stuttering."

She glared at me and I clenched my jaw. Staring right back at her.

Strike one.

"Okay then... I guess you guys want me to snipe."

"Yes, and Boogie you'll be inside with us."

He nodded his head

"I-" Before I could finish I was cut off by Zayne walking into the room

"Boss!" He shouted

As soon as Lira looked at him she looked back at me with a deadly, confused glare. I winked at her before turning my attention back to Zayne.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Lira shouted

"You tell me, why was I going through Remy's security footage just to find my boss fucking the shit out of his fiancé in my fake bosses office?"

A sigh escaped from Lira's lips while a smirk was on mine.

"Ouuu can I see?" Brielle squealed

With out hesitation, I took my gun from underneath my belt and aimed at her. She held her hands up in surrender and sat deeper in her seat.

"What do you mean fake boss?" Lira asked

Her eyes not once looking away from my face.

"Zayne is my consigliere, I had him working undercover as Remy's second in command ever since  Royal died."

Royal was killed in an ambush last year I set up. I had Zayne save Remy so that he could gain his trust which made him second in command. Now replacing Royal with him.

"And when the hell were you going to tell me this?"

Lira stood up and started storming towards me. Her short ass stood right in front of me. Burning me to death with the fire in her eyes.

"I understand that you're mad right now Ms. Galore and we all know that he's obsessed with you bla bla bla... but do you know what will happen if Remy sees this tape?" He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration

"Guys do me a favor and step out for a moment. I'd like to speak to your boss alone." She worked the muscle in her jaw glaring at me

"Yes ma'am..."

Lira's POV: BOSS? AUGUST IS ZAYNE'S BOSS! You leave a man for four years, come back and he knows every language in the fucking world and owns damn near half of Europe all by running a fucking mafia you and him were supposed to start together. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I yelled at him"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"You know now don't you?" He shrugged

A switch turned on in me from him being so nonchalant. I raised my hand to smack him but before it could land on his face he caught my hand and twisted it behind my back bending me over the couch.

"Do we have a problem Mrs. Alsina?" He squeezed my wrist tightly making me whimper

"August let me go!"

"Who the fuck do you think you talkin too?"

I felt him lift up my dress and rub his hand across my ass. Now why I always end up getting my ass beat?

"Aug- oww!" He smacked me hard on my ass and I bit down on my lip to hold back my scream

"I gave you multiple chances to fix your attitude yourself but when you raise your hand to smack me that's when I have to fix it for you."

He smacked my ass hard repeatedly over 50 times. My ass was on fire and my screams were louder than ever. He pushed my head into the couch as his hands held both my wrist together behind my back tightly. I never had a love hate relationship with being spanked my entire life.

"I'm so sorry sir!"

"Now that you getting ya ass beat you sorry? Shut the fuck up."

If possible he spanked me harder we were way passed the number fifty and I just knew I wasn't going to be able to sit for the next few days.

"Daddy I'm sorry- fuck! I'm not gonna be rude anymore."

"Then what are you gonna be?"

"Daddy's good girl!" I screamed

He hit me ten more times and finally let me go. I felt his lips kiss both my ass cheeks softly before pulling my dress back down.

"Sit down" He commanded me

"I think I'd rather stand if that's okay with you sir." I pouted

He glared at me and without saying a word I sat my ass down on the couch feeling like I had just sat down on a stove. I bit down on my lip hard and swallowed all my whimpers down.

"Zayne!" August shouted and he walked back into the living room

"Yes sir?"

"Send that tape to Remy-"

"But Mr. Alsina if that tape gets out do you know what will happen. I mean you are literally begging him to bring hell to your doorstep."

I wanted to say something but I was afraid if I did, I'd end up crying instead... my ass burns so bad right now.

"There's no place like home Zayne..." He laughed

"You crazy son of a bitch... but okay, I'll show it to him." He shook his head and walked out

August looked me up and down licking his lips. He looks so fucking sexy but I'm still mad at him. He walked up to me and bent down kissing me.

"You never did answer my question." 

He began kissing on my neck and when I thought he was just rubbing my thighs like he always does he pushed me down further on the couch and I hissed at the pain burning my poor bottom.

He looked at me amused at how I reacted to the pain he brought me.

"Baby please..."

"Do we have a problem Mrs. Alsina?"

"No sir..." I whimpered

"I didn't think so." He roughly bit down on my neck making me flinch and yelp

He pulled back and looked at me with nothing but aggression and lust in his eyes. His pupils darkening with lust. He roughly pulled me to the edge of the couch and gripped my ass tightly. I let out a scream and he chuckled at me.

"Daddy please let me go..." I whined

"Babygirl you know I can't do that..." he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his switch blade

He then lifted my dress all the way up and cut off my thong. My breath hitched at the cold metal slinging against my crotch.

"Besides... I think you'll like this punishment."

He slid the knife up my slit which had my juices flowing even more. Boy do I love me some knife play!