Painful Pleasure

August's POV: I was beyond pissed at Lira. Shes been begging me to slut her out and that's exactly what I'm about to do. She think this shit a game everything she loves when I do to her body she's about to hate.

When I walked into our sex room and she was on her knees. She's been on them for about an hour.

"Daddy, can I get up now?" She whimpered

I tilted my head and just studied her for a second. I let out a chuckle as I unbuttoned the buttons to my shirt, only leaving on my trousers. Completely ignoring her request.

"Tell me something Lira..."

"Yes daddy?"

"How does it feel to wake up being the most powerful woman on this planet. You get up and you boss everybody around but at night you come to me and become my little submissive slut."

"It's my favorite part of this wet dream..." she licked her lips at me and I smirked

I walked over to her and snatched her up by her hair. She gasped in excitement when I bent her over on the bed and smacked her ass hard making her whimper.

I took off my belt and wrapped it in my hand before sending it crashing down on her ass hard. She screamed out loudly, she couldn't reach back or even grip the sheets because of how tight I tied my tie around her hand. I continued to whoop her ass silly her ass was filled with burn marks and bruises.

"Okay sir I'm sorry!" She cried out

I smacked her as hard as I could and flipped her over so that she was now sitting on the bed. She jumped up from the burning sensation that filled her ass but I quickly pushed her back down on it making her growl out.

"Fuck!" She shouted

"Sit the fuck down."

She nodded her head and I let her go. She let out a deep breath and sniffled. Reaching behind my pocket, I pulled out my pocket knife. I let it graze up her thigh and she moaned a little. My little slut loves knife play.

I went up to her boobs and slid the knife all the way down cutting her lingerie open. She gasped and I ripped the rest off of her. I went over to the mini bar and poured some whiskey in a small shot glass. When I went back over to her. I pushed her back on the bed.

Bitting on my lip, I looked her in her eyes as I trailed the knife across her collar bone. Studying her beautiful facial features. My eyes landed on her sexy ass lips so I leaned in and kissed her passionately. As I was doing so I started engraving my name into her. She tried screaming and pushing me so I pinned her arms above her head and caught her screams with my kisses.

I dragged the knife across her skin slowly writing August into her collar bone, her back arched off the bed and she let out a few moans. Now she was enjoying the pain. When I finished, I pulled away from her and took a sip from my whiskey. I swiped my finger across the blood that leaked from her skin and placed it up to her lips. She sucked on my finger as I leaned down and spit the alcohol into her cuts.

"Shittt" She hissed

I sucked her blood and the alcohol all at once and swallowed it, while massaging her hips. When I looked at her she was biting down on her lip and she had cuts in her hands from how hard she fisted herself.

"What's the matta mama?" I smiled at her

"It hurts daddy but I love it." She bit down on her lip and sat up

"Is that right? So what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to punish me daddy..."

"Are you sure that's what you want babygirl?"