Learning To Obey

August's POV: After the auction I got Boogie to kidnap Klaus and put him on their jet so that Lira and I could torture him.

All the girls that weren't sold I freed and I ordered Shawn and my men to track them attack the men that bought the rest of the girls.

After that, I dragged Lira all the way up my jet with her kicking and screaming perusal. Soon she'll know why she's in trouble.

Once we bordered I brought her to the master bedroom in the back of my jet. I roughly threw her on the bed and locked the door behind me.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" She shouted

I ignored her and glared at her while uncuffing my cuff links.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. I watched as she got up and tried walking past me but before she could I grabbed her neck and threw her back on the bed.

"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT OR SUM NIGGA?"

I took my suit off only leaving on my pants and tie. I walked up to her and unbuckled my belt then wrapped it around my hand.

"Bend ova." I bit down on my lip and stared into her soul.

She swallowed a gulp and looked up at me. I could see the fear behind the fearless look in her eyes.

"You not my daddy nigga." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes

"Who the fuck you think you talking too? Babygirl I ain't Remy, I tell you to do sum, you fuckin do it. BEND YO ASS OVA!"

We stared into each other's eyes. The fire in my eyes making hers look like a spark. Not being able to take the eye contact I was giving her she sighed and looked away.

"I'm only bending over cuz I want too, I hope you know that." She sighed and bent over on the bed.

A smirk appeared on my face as I stepped behind her and removed her dress, only leaving on her laced panties.

"Did he touch you?" I bent down and kissed her right cheek

"No August."

"Did he kiss you?" I kissed her left one

"No"

I let out an evil chuckle before throwing the belt over my head and sending it down on her ass.

"Mmnh... you can do better than that, you want the truth or not?" She looked back at me and bit down on her lip

I smirked before hitting her four more times as hard as I could and she finally let out a scream.

"Fuck!"

I hit her ten more times and the louder she'd scream the harder I'd hit her. Her ass was red as hell but that's what she get for lyin to a nigga.

"You forgot to turn off ya mic so imma ask again... did he touch you?"

I hit her ass again and she hissed at the pain.

"Yes sir!"

*SMACK*

"Did you touch him?" I shouted hitting her ass two more times

"AHHH YESS!"

"YES WHAT LIRA?" Again I smacked her multiple times

"Yes Mr. Alsina!"

She was gripping the sheets and bitting down on her lip so hard with her eyes shut tightly but I was so infuriated I didn't give a damn. She goin learn today that the new August don't play.