Bloody Wedding Bells Pt.2

Lira's POV: I felt like I had just been reborn. I just got married to the love of my life. Now I am one kill away from becoming the most feared person alive... I'm glowing.

I looked down at Remy and blew him a kiss. He was so infuriated and I love that. The priest came over to me and handed me a knob that I could turn to raise up the pounds of the band.

I watched as they lifted him up and forced him to grab onto the rope.

"Whenever you're ready Mrs. Alsina"

"Ouu I like that... Mrs. Alsina" I smiled

"It suits you, doesn't it?" August kissed my cheek making me blush

"ÎNCEPE!" I shouted (begin)

The guards down below hit him in his back with a whip. He screamed out loudly, so loud all of Rome probably heard him. He automatically started climbing the robe. Like he was confident he was gonna make it on time to get to the top.

Idiot.

Once he was a good fifteen feet above the ground I raised the weights up to 200. I watched as it became harder for him to climb but he was still managing.

"DA FOC FUNIEI!" August shouted at the men below (set fire to the rope)

They lit the rope on fire. Remy looked down and started climbing faster. He was now a fifty feet above the ground so I skipped 250 and went straight to 500lbs. He screamed out and finally gave up, letting go of the rope. Everyone clapped and screamed as his body fell straight down into the tub of acid, catching on fire on its way down.

August and I both got up and bowed before he picked me up bridal style and kissed me again. I kissed him back of course. Feeling this happy is a feeling I've never experienced before. I was becoming addicted to it. To be honest I don't even think that's a bad thing.

Once August put me back down on my feet. Boogie came over to us and handed me a microphone.

"My people all around the world... I am now the most important and powerful person to ever walk the face of the earth..." The crowd cheered so I took a pause

"But I am nothing without this man right here..."

I looked at August and grabbed his hand. Connecting them together.

"Just as you fear me you will fear him, you will respect him just as you respect me. I am proud to announce that our mafias and everything we own will now combine for we our now one. Thank you and enjoy!"

I handed him back the mic and August grabbed my hand. He walked us out to the limo with paparazzi following us, asking questions and snapping pictures but we ignored them.

"Mrs. Alsina, how does it feel to be Mrs. Alsina?"

"Lira how does it feel to be the most powerful person?"

"August are you only with her because she's powerful?"

"Where's Liana, why are you guys hiding her, did something happen?"

"You guys are the richest couple in the world, what are you going to do with all that money?"

He opened the door to the limo for me so I could get in. He got in after me and the driver pulled off.

"Where are we going baby?"

"I bought you a yacht in Greece. I'm gonna take you shopping and we can do whatever you like after that for or a whole week."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. How on earth did I get blessed with such a fine, smart, sexy, strong, rich and so much more after that man.

"Pull that dick out..." I looked at him in all seriousness and he laughed

"I'm serious..."

"I don't wanna fuck my wife for the first time in the back of a limo... I wanna make love to her on a yacht over the beautiful waters of Greece."

"But this limo is like a hotel on wheels anyways." I pouted

"No beautiful."

"Okay... but you're only getting me wetter."

I scooted closer to him and rested my head at the crook of his neck. I noticed his breathing patter slightly change.

Taking my tongue I slowly licked up his neck. He hissed as my hand slithered down to his dick and I caressed it.

"Babygirl don't temp me please."

I leaned in and kissed him lustfully. As we kissed I unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out. Not before I bit down on his lip. I leaned down and licked the tip. When I looked up he was looking at me through hooded eyes.

"Just a taste daddy... please."

He bit down on his lip, nodding his head. I deep throated him. Swallowing his dick whole. I loved the way he tasted on my lips I just couldn't get enough. I sucked him like my life deepened on it and the way he was groaning only made me go faster as I made gushy sounds that turned him on even more. I sucked and licked until his cum shot down my throat but I still kept sucking him.

"Babygirl...fuckkk" he groaned

I slithered my tongue against the slit making more cum shoot out. I swallowed all of it still wanting more but before I could get anymore out he lifted me up by my hair.

"That shit is evil, stop doing that." He heavily spoke

"You just taste good..." I shrugged

He chuckled and kissed me. After he adjusted himself. He poured us a glass of champagne and we sat back and just enjoyed the ride to our jet.