Adding Time and Breaking Rules

Lira's POV: I tossed and turned in my sleep but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't sleep. I was beyond hot and bothered but I just didn't wanna give into August.

I've tried putting a pillow in between my legs but that didn't help either. My pussy was throbbing I've gotten up to change my underwear three times already.

I groaned in frustration and turned on the lamp light beside me. Turning back around, I looked at August who was sleeping peacefully looking so fucking edible.

I scooted closer to him and started kissing his lips while caressing him through his pajama pants.

"Baby..." I moaned

"Mama go back to sleep I'm not in the mood to play games with you."

He pushed my hand off of him and snuggled more into the sheets.

"Baby I have a problem..."

"What's wrong babygirl?"

His deep sleepy voice was making this even worst. I whimpered as I grabbed his hand and slid it inside of my panties. His face instantly shot up and he gasped looking at me.

"Girl did yo water just break!?"

"Baby I'm only three months..."

"You pee on yourself?"

"No baby, it's what you do to me..."

I bit down on my lip and rubbed my pussy more into his fingers. He looked at me and bit down on his lip as he slid just two fingers inside of me.

"Just until you cum, okay?"

"Mmnhh... okay"

I moaned and just enjoyed the feel of him fucking me with his fingers. I looked up at him and I could see the lust in his eyes. I brought my hand up to my lips and spat on it before going inside of his pants, stroking him off.

"Does that feel good daddy?"

He groaned lowly and nodded his head. He leaned down and kissed me as he curled his fingers and fucked my g-spot. It got harder for me to kiss him back from me moaning and jerking him off at the same time. The fact that we were masturbating for each other only made me wetter and I felt myself about to cum as his precum dripped down on my hand.

"Baby I'm cumming... shittt."

"Fuckkk babygirl."

Soon enough we both came and he came on my hand. I licked his cum off my fingers all while staring at him. He pulled his fingers out me and sucked my cum off them himself.

"You feel better beautiful?"

"Uh huh... what about you?"

"Uh huh, you ready to go back to sleep?"

"No..."

"Me neither..."

I couldn't take it anymore I wanted... no I need him inside of me and no matter how much it cost I'm gonna have him inside of me.

I flipped him over and got on top of him. Reaching, down and I smacked his dick against my pussy making him groan.

"Babygirl if I go inside you, I'm not stopping until you beg me."

"August if you don't shut up and fuck me right now I will burn this house down with you inside of it.

He could tell how serious I was by the look on my face. He bit down on his lip and shifted himself at my entrance. Finally he slammed me down on him but before I could scream, he covered my mouth.