Pick a Side Pt.2

August's POV: That croissant making mothafucka got another thing comin if he think he can just destroy all my shit like that without me striking back. I'm already fuckin his soon to be wife and he got shit side ways if he think I won't fuck her in front of him while taking down his entire mafia.

I'm so pissed off right now, I destroyed my entire office. Because of him in less than twenty four hours I've lost a quarter of a billion dollars and I want my fucking money.

Right when the door to my office was opening I threw the bottle of whiskey that was in my hand at it nearly hitting the person behind it.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK!" Lira yelled

She took her heel off and threw it at me hitting me in my chest.

"Were you in on it, is this all apart of yo lil game? Is my feelings a game to you, HUH?"

I stormed towards her and right when I was about to grab her neck she pulled her gun out from her boobs and aimed it at me stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Shut the fuck up and sit yo hot headed ass down..."

"Did you know about it?"

"NOW!" She cocked it back and I let out a hard sigh before sitting in the chair behind my desk

She sat her gun on the table before getting in my lap to straddle me. She looked at me and shook her head allowing the hair that was in her face to move. She then leaned in and planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues fought against each other lustfully and from time to time she'd bite my lip a lil while my hands gripped and squeezed her ass.

A nigga felt like he was on cloud nine. In this kiss she made me forget all my troubles.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when she pulled away and smacked the spit out my mouth. Bipolar ass mothafucka.

"Damn it Lira!"

"The fuck is wrong with you comin at me out the side of yo neck. Talkin bout is yo feelings a game to me nigga you know I love you and I wouldn't do shit to jeopardize what we have... at least not anymore. And no I didn't know what he was doing because I was to busy getting my ass whooped! .... Not that I'm complaining."

I sighed and let out a chuckle before kissing her lips softly.

"I'm sorry mama I'm so fucking frustrated right now." I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head

"I know baby... I gotchu." She bit down on her lip and rose up a bit

"What you doin baby?"

She started unbuckling my trousers and I was already hard as fuck since the moment she walked in. Just her presence is enough to make me wanna sun more than I can.

"Your frustrated and as your future wife I'm supposed to bring you nothing but pleasure... am I right?"

She leaned in and licked from my neck up. I bit down on my lip as I felt her slid my dick up and down her wet ass pussy.

"Oh and...I'm not wearing any underwear."

Her tongue flicked across my earlobe and with that being said she slid me inside of her and started riding my dick to the moon.

I hissed at how good she felt. With my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Her pussy feels like a drug, ain't no comin off this shit.

"You're such a bad girl mama..." I groaned at how tight and wet she is

"Ohhhh daddy... you feel so good inside of me!"

I gripped her waist and started guiding her. She then pulled away from my neck and removed my hands from her waist, pinning them down to the elbow rest of my chair.