Control Your Men

Zayne's POV:  After fulfilling August's wishes. I kissed my wife goodbye and made my way back to August's mansion. Once I got there, I opened the door to his room and instantly regretted it.

"Ohhh... fuck daddy right there!"

"Ewww oh my God!" I quickly shut the door and shook my head from the sight that I had just seen

August had Lira pinned against the wall, while he was in between her legs. Fucking her senseless.  See now I miss my wife...

I waited outside for a like a good twenty minutes and covered my ears to block out her loud ass moans until August finally walked out in only his suit pants.

"Boss, how the fuck do you have cum on your chest?"

"What-" He looked down and swiped his finger across his chest and licked it "oh"

"She's a squirter." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes in disgust but more so jealousy

"Well I needed to speak with the both of you about Remy."

"Come in"

He moved to the side and we walked into their room then he plotted down on the couch. Pointing to the one across from him.

"Sex?"

"Sex happens everywhere in this house Zayne but it gets cleaned up so sit."

I took off my jacket and placed it on the couch then sat on it. Horny fuckers...

"So what did he say?"

"What did who say?" Lira limped in wearing her robe and sat down on August's lap

"Remy, wants you back home by the end of the day."

"Did he see the sex tape?"

"Yes and he is not to fond of it."

"You're not goin back to that house alone Lira."

"Why not, Remy loves me too much to hurt me."

"Umm... actually he said he's gonna kill you."I said reassuringly.

"I've heard enough, you're not going."

Lira looked at me and longed a pillow at my head. She really does have so good aim and a good throw. Maybe she was a quarterback in her first life.

"Umm... ouch!"

"Look I know Remy, he has a soft spot for me. I know how to make him forgive me. Besides better me going there than him ambushing here and finding his dad in our basement."

"Wait Noel is here- unbefuckinglievable." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration

"Yes we're doing a double public execution but that's not gonna happen if I don't go there and fix my fiancé."

"Stop calling him that." August side eyed her

"Aww, is somebody jealous?" She pinched his cheeks and pecked his lips, August growled and smacked her hands away

"Ms. Galore are you coming or not?"

"Yes"

"No"

"For fucks sakes guys, I just wanna go home and fuck my wife."  I whined

Lira's POV: I don't know if August is just jealous or just overall over protective. But I'm a woman and one thing about being a woman. Imma put my niggas in check.

"Zayne, be a doll and step outside for a moment. I'll be right out so we can leave."

"No she won't"

"Zayne..." I looked at him reassuringly

"I'll be in the car." He gave August a head nod and walked out

I got up off of August and bent down to kiss his lips. He connected out lips together and kissed me softly.

"Do you love me daddy?"

I whispered against his lips. Sliding my tongue across them. Smiling when he hissed.

"So much that I'm not letting you go over there. No matter how seductive you think you are."

He's challenging me... great.

I glanced at him and got down on my knees before him. Never taking my eyes off his. I unzipped his pants and took his dick out. His eyes swung low as he watched me please me. I spat on the tip and swirled my tongue around it.

"But if you trust me..." I deep throated him and he let out a loud groan

I held it there for a while before lifting my head and sucking on his balls. His eyes rolled back as he fisted my hair into his hands.

"You'll trust that I'll handle business and come straight home to my husband."

"Shit mama... I don't know"

A smirk appeared on my lips. I bobbed my head up and down his dick, playing with his balls.  They tightened as he came down my throat. I moaned at the sweet taste and still kept going sucking all of him up. His groans growing louder and louder by the second.

"Fuckkk no Lira."

I slid my tongue across his sensitive slit while sucking the tip. This should do the trick.

"Okay okay... fuckkk!"

"Okay what?"

I stroked him off while tapping his dick on my face. Slightly squeezing the tip when I'd reach it and loosen on my way down.

"Arghh... you can go."

I smirked and took him in my mouth but just remained on the tip and he came again. Once he was done, I showed him my cum filled tongue then swallowed it. Sticking my tongue back out I showed him my now clean one. Smiling as I slid my tongue across my lips.

"Ahhh.... you fucking evil!" He lifted my head off of him heavy breathing

I smiled innocently and kissed him. The kiss began to get heavy. His hands started to roam my body. Slickly attempting to untie my robe. I knew if I didn't stop him right now I'd be deep in space with him deep in my guts.

"Okay I'll be back!"

Pulling away, I ran inside the my closet and slipped into my dress and stilettos I already had prepared

"You not goin wash yo mouth?"

"No, I want him to smell you inside me."

"Kiss him..."

"With pleasure daddy." I winked and was rewarded with a smack on the ass

Once I was done I kissed August goodbye and got into the limo with Zayne.