Bonus Chapter!

Hey guys! I will be writing a bonus chapter today because I love ya'll. Thank you so much for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed it till the end. I actually have no idea how the plot will turn out when I first wrote this book. Then, I change it bit by bit and ended up with this. Anyway, let's go to the bonus chapter of this story. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Every moment is a fresh beginning~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV: 

Jungkook dialed Hoseok's number after he finished his office work. The day was so tiring for him and he still have to go to the hospital.

"Hello?" Hoseok answered. Background noises of cars honking can be heard from the other side.

"Hey...how is Areum doing?" Jungkook asked. Although Areum turned out to be an obsessive friend, Jungkook still has to take care of her. Even her parents abandoned Areum. These days, Hoseok has been treating Areum because she is mentally unstable. She kept threatening Y/N even after Y/N's wedding with Taehyung. 

"Areum? She's crazy as before. But she's getting better day by day." Hoseok laughed as he recalled a crazy incidents with her where she pulled his hair violently. She is one of the most difficult patients Hoseok had to deal with. 

"How about Y/N? I am going to the hospital now to see her." Jungkook told Hoseok as he started to pack his stuff on the desk. He slowly walk towards the car parking and unlock his car with one hand. 

"Y/N has been moody these days. The pregnancy is giving her a hard time. Not only her, but also Taehyung. I heard that he had to make her a chicken noodle soup the other day at 1 am because she wanted to drink it. Then, she started whining because she wants alcohol." Hoseok chuckled as he recalled Taehyung complaining to him about his wife and her mood swings. 

"I'm happy that he's taking care of her well." Jungkook smiled. He used to wish that he could go back in time and fixed his relationship with Y/N. He wished that he could one day become her husband when he was younger. Apparently, things turn out the way they are now. 

Nevertheless, he's happy for Y/N. And he's trying to move on after all these time. Time is the only thing that can heal him. 

"How about you Jungkook? How are you doing?" Hoseok asked him and Jungkook immediately smiled from the other side. 

"I'm doing fine. Y/N and I started to talk more often and we are becoming as close as before. I'm happy for her and Taehyung. I guess he really does love her." 

"Love would be an understatement. He's whipped. Do you know what is happening right now? I just arrived to the hospital now. And I can hear Y/N screaming and cursing at Taehyung in front of the labor room," Hoseok chuckled as he wait outside the room, sitting in one of the available seats. 

"Oh wow. Okay, wait for me. I'm coming." Jungkook smiled as he hung up the call. Guess his best friend isn't one easy women to handle. 

Meanwhile at the hospital

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! It's your fault. I'm never doing it again." Y/N breathed harshly as she try to push the baby out of her womb. "This-this is extremely PAINFUL!!!!" She squeezed his hand that is hold hers tight. 

"I'm sorry baby. You can do it okay?" Taehyung wiped away her sweat with a handkerchief, smiling at her. 

"UGH!!!!" She screamed as the pain intensifies. She glared at Taehyung on the other hand who kept smiling and encouraging her. 

"Miss, the head is going to come out soon. Please keep pushing," the nurse told Y/N who once again push with all her power. 

"You're doing great sweetie." He encouraged again but Y/N wasn't listening shit. 

"WHY DON'T YOU DO THIS INSTEAD? COME GIVE BIRTH!!!" She demands as she give one more painful scream and the baby came out. 

The baby cried and the nurse clean the small fragile human being. After cleaning, the nurse handed the baby to Taehyung who was smiling non stop. 

"Isn't our baby boy cute?" Taehyung asked Y/N who finally have the energy to smile. He handed her the baby gently. 

"Yea he is." She sighed and closed her eyes after seeing the baby. She was tired and exhausted from all the screaming and pushing. 

"You did great baby. I'm so proud of you." Taehyung stroked Y/N's head gently. "Next time, let's try to get a baby girl for our boy to play with." Taehyung excitedly told his wife who glared at him again. 

"Next time? Sir, as much as I love you and the baby. Giving birth is not an easy job. Let's wait for like another two years. Then, you can give birth to the baby girl." She teased and Taehyung frowned. How can he give a birth to a baby?

Just when Taehyung was about to complain, Jungkook and Hoseok came in with the doctor's approval. 

"Let me see my nephew!" Hoseok excitedly squealed and take a look at the baby in Y/N's arms. 

"OMG! He's so handsome." Hoseok smiled as Y/N gently gave the baby for him to carry. 

Taehyung on the other hand smirked, "Obviously his father is handsome so he will be handsome too." Y/N hit his chest playfully with a small smile. 

"I'm so proud of you Y/N. You are a mother now." Jungkook smiled as he hold her hand and rub it gently. He can't believe that his best friend is a mother now. And he knew she would be a great mother. 

"Thank you, Kook. You are consider as the baby's uncle too. You will be a great one at that." She smiled at him, staring into his doe eyes. 

"Ahem ahem, excuse me. Your husband is still here." Taehyung interrupted as he saw his wife and Jungkook smiling and staring into each other's eyes. 

"Tae, it's been years, we're married, and I've already gave birth to our baby. Are you still jealous?" She asked him with a smirk. 

"Jealous? Pfft. Who is jealous? I know my wife is very loyal." He crossed his arms and look at Jungkook. "So you back off." 

Y/N started to laugh along with Jungkook, seeing Taehyung's childish side. She can imagine that Teahyung will be an amazing father and she couldn't ask for more with a happy family by her side. 

"So, what is the name of the baby?" Hoseok asked the three who is beside the bed. All of them stared at Hoseok for a while before shouting random names that they want to give. 

"I should be the one to give his name. I am the father!!" Taehyung shouted. 

"No! I am Y/N's best friend. I know her first and I know what name will suit her child!" Jungkook argued back.

The argument goes back and forth between the two and Y/N started to laugh at them. She knows that nothing is more enjoyable than being with her family and her best friend by her side. This is the life she wanted and the life she will always live. 

TA DA!!!! Hope you enjoy this bonus chapter. Lately, I've been demotivated by lots of things. But I hope I make you guys happy with this chapter. Feel free to comment anything cuz your comments push me to write more. Once again, thank you reading "HIM OR ME"