Chapter 24

~~~~I wish I could ask you what you think of me~~~~

Y/N's POV: 

Sitting on one of the leather seats of Jungkook's private jet, I glance at his side view as I sat next to him. How can he be so perfect? Like his sharp jawline and big doe eyes. How can someone be cute and hot at the same time?

"Y/N," his soft pink lips slowly call my name. 

"Yea?" I replied back, facing the screen in front of me, avoiding his eye contact.

"There are many things I want to tell you, but I don't know how to," he sighed softly as he sink into the leather chair.

"Just tell me.....its okay," I rubbed his arm for his comfort. 

"I want to take you out to one of the restaurants in Eiffel Tower for dinner, and I'll tell you everything that I have been keeping for so long," he shut his eyes closed as he listen to the pilot's instructions. 

"Mr. Jeon, we are going to land soon." The pilot informs us. 

"Jungkook, I have a house in Paris. Do you want to stay there?" I asked him and smile at his Jungshook face. 

"You know. Sometimes I imagined you as an ordinary girl that I can spoil on. I want to buy you apartments and shower you with gifts just because I want to." he shrugged and smile softly.

"You can do that. You help me save my money." I giggled as I imagine him spoiling me with gifts. 

"It's about 11:30 pm right now. Fireworks are about to start in next 30 minutes. Do you want to go to the Eiffel Tower now? I mean if you are tired, then we can rest." He stood up as he take his leather bag and started to walk out of the jet.

"I'm okay. We can wait for the fireworks at the tower. Let's go!" I dragged him out of the jet with my hands clinging onto his arms. I've never done this to any guy but him.

Jungkook's POV:

She dragged me out of the airport with her hands clinging onto my arms. I was really glad that she couldn't see my red crimson face. I'm pretty sure she had never done that to anyone. She was never close to anyone, let alone being clingy.

Just as we were about to exit the airport, an unknown user send me messages: 

'Jungkook, let's meet up.- A'

'I miss you.-A'

'Are you with her?.-A'

A? Who is A? A-Areum?!

I can't let Y/N know that I met Areum. Areum is the one who traumatize Y/N's childhood, she was big part of it.

"Y/N...I have to go to the bathroom. Wait for me in the Limo. My driver is waiting for me outside." I told her as I quickly rush into the bathroom to call Areum.

In the bathroom......

I dialed her number as soon as I went inside the men's bathroom.

"Areum?"

"Jungkook-ah, I wanna meet you. I miss you", she whined like a child.

"Stop sending me messages...Y/N might find out.." I told her as I started to get some panic attack. 

" So what if she does find out? I don't care about her anyways"

" Stop saying that. You know that you are the one who made her like this. She couldn't even talk to anyone besides me. Stop contacting me." I yelled at her angrily.

"Kookie...you know that I can still hurt her right? I was the one who traumatizes her in the first place. Aren't you scared?" she asked me as she wickedly laughed.

"W-what do you want?!" I asked her, this time with more anger.

"I know your feelings for her never faded away. And that was the main reason I was mad at her from the start Kookie. Why can't you see me the way you see her?" She asked me sweetly from the other side. Fake.

"I'll never see you the same way I see her. She's different from you and any other girls." I told her back.

" Then you left me with no choice. She'll have to meet me in Paris then."

"What? How did you know that we are in Paris???" I asked her.

"I'm in Paris too. Don't think so lowly of me Jungkook-ah. I know everything about you and her. You came here to meet Mr. Min Yoongi right? I'll be waiting for you," she quickly hang up the phone. 

How did she know that? Is she stalking us? How can she stoop this low? UGHHH.

I slowly walk back to the entrance, seeing Y/N smiling at me.

"I send your limo to my home along with our suitcases." She told me as she dragged me to a taxi cab.

"I haven't ride a taxi for a while. Lets go to the Eiffel Tower with this okay?" She asked me as she open the door for me.

How can she be so sweet? Although she's rich, she does not act like it. She still enjoy to do these ordinary things like riding a cab. That is one of the reason my feelings developed for her.

"Kook...are you okay?" She asked me as she looked at me with concern.

"Never better," I told her as I block the unknown caller quickly. She can't see this.

Eiffel Tower....

"Wow..look how beautiful that is," she sighed as she fully absorb the colorful decorated Eiffel Tower.

"Not as beautiful as the view I'm staring at," I told her as I deeply stare into her eyes, seeing a slight blush rose from her cheeks.

"Let's go Jungkook-ah," she took my hand and drag me inside.

We saw two silhouette of two men approaching toward us. I couldn't comprehend who they were at first. But as they face us, it was Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Min Yoongi.

"Jeon Jungkook right? I heard that you were searching for me. What a coincidence?" Min Yoongi said as he stretched his hand out to shake mine. 

The other man ignored me but slowly approached toward Y/N. 

"Haven't seen you in a while babe....Miss me?" He flirted with her as I tightly clenched my fist. 

How can he flirt with her? Does he like her too????

TO BE CONTINUED..........