Chapter 6

~~~~~ I just really don't like being the center of attention~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Mia came in with her tablet in one hand. "Ms. Y/N, V enterprise has invited you to a gathering party. He said all the CEOs of fashion industries in Seoul would be there. This is your chance to meet Mr. Min Yoongi." She suggested.

Mr. Min Yoongi, the guy that I have been dying to meet. He is the one who hosts the most popular fashion show: SUGA. Every year, many fashion industries sponsored the show and got promoted. This year, I will try negotiating with him to become the main sponsor.

"When is the party?" I asked without looking at her.

"It's tomorrow night. You might have to cancel some plans."

"Do it. Prepare a dress for me for tomorrow night," I ordered. Mia nodded her head and left my office room.

As I was looking through last year's SUGA fashion show, someone texted me.

Unknown: you are wrong

Y/N: Who is this???

Unknown: We are still going to meet.

Y/N: What the hell!! Who are you???

Unknown: You don't remember me, babe?

Y/N: Mr. Kim??

Unknown: Yours only

Y/N: How the fuck did you get my number??

Unknown: Chill babe... it's not like you don't want me to text you...

I blocked him.

How the fuck did he get my number?? Was he stalking me or something?? And what is with him calling me 'babe'. I just don't like that guy.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

You can no longer contact this user.

Shit. She blocked me.

"Stop smiling at your phone. You look like an idiot," Namjoon hyung told me as he entered my office.

"Hyung! at least knock the door!" I whined.

"Why? Were you watching something else?" A dirty smirked crept on his lips as I scrunched my nose at his expression.

"Nah..I'm annoying Y/N," I blurted out.

Seeing his surprised reaction, I knew I had to do something. He doesn't like me annoying her. What should I do? I need to make an excuse.

"How do you even get her number?" he asked me in disbelief.

"I kinda bullied her secretary Mia....," I trailed off, knowing that he will yell at me.

"Taehyung this is so unprofessional. Please stop your actions. You cannot do that to Ms. Y/N, she is a serious individual and does not like playboys. You can play with others, but playing with her can affect V enterprise." he told me with frustration.

"Okay fine!! So give me the list of people who are going to attend the party." I excitedly grabbed the list out of his hands.

"Put Y/N on the V.I.P list," I told him while looking at the sheets filled with names.

"Taehyung, what are you planning to do? She never come to these parties, so what is the point of making her a V.I.P?" Namjoon Hyung asked me again.

"This time she will," I smirked.

"Fine, I will put her on the V.I.P list. But no more flirting," he warned with his index finger pointing at me and left the room.

I just smiled at him and he knew that I was not listening. I cannot promise about the flirting part though. It's in my genes. I cannot stop nor fix it. I checked the list one more time, making sure that Min Yoongi is on the top V.I.P list. The party is all for him. We just have to make some agreements for the upcoming Christmas Eve. 

-THE PARTY NIGHT-

Y/N's POV:

I looked at the shiny dress that Mia gave me

I looked at the shiny dress that Mia gave me. This is going to be my first party event, especially attending a party host by V enterprise. Will I be too obvious in the crowd? I shrugged off all the thoughts and wore a pair of shiny heels that Mia set up for me. I grabbed the keys for my black Mercedes. And drove to the party.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I made some negotiations with Mr. Min Yoongi. He was surprisingly early for the party. He talked to me with great delight and agreed to settle V enterprise as the main sponsor for this upcoming Christmas Eve. All of a sudden, everyone turns around to look at the entrance.

There she was. Ms. Y/N, a girl who does not attend parties. To see her wearing a shiny dress that is opposing her personality, I was slightly surprised. I glance at Namjoon and smirked at him, reminding him that I was right. She came.

I slowly walk towards her. Not wanting to ruin the moment of her being the center of the attention. She didn't see me at first, but when she did. Her face changes into an unattractive frown.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Don't forget to vote y'all!!!!