Chapter 2

~~~Things that happen in our life are recorded in our brain. Mine will always stay the same.~~~

Kim Taehyung POV:

I heard a knock from the door as I was scanning through the designs for the Christmas Eve. "Come in!" I nonchalantly stated as my assistance appeared in with her jet-black tablet.

"Sir! Ms. Y/N had finally replied! She would also like to see you over dinner tonight!" She eagerly told me with her bright eyes piercing through me. She gets excited so quickly that it's very irritating sometimes.

"Okay, I guess I'll be having a dinner tonight with her. Thanks for the information. You can go now." I gave her a small smile before she bows her head and left.

To be honest. I have no idea who Ms. Y/N is. I have never seen her face and do not know her at all. She keeps her identity private unlike me. She does not have any scandal or rumors that should give me a slight idea about her. But I do know that she is a hard-working and strict woman, I have no idea how to approach her tonight. But as usual, my charms will help me out. 

Every women wants a man that has a power to control over everything; they seeks for money. And I, on the other hand, have everything that they want.

As I was thinking about several ways to approach her, I realized that it is time for me to take a short break... 'I should walk to a nearby cafe since my assistance, Kristen will be booking my dinner and preparing for it' I thoughts as I left the building for a quick break.

Y/N's POV:

The meeting ended after 2 hours and I was starving throughout the meeting. I decided to wait for Mia to give me my breakfast but she unexpectedly left early with a permission note on my desk. She told me that she has to prepare for tonight to meet Kim Taehyung. Is she nervous or something? It's just a dinner talk. No need to go shopping to impress him. He's just like every other guy. There's nothing new. 

I decided to walk to a nearby cafe to eat breakfast as I heard my stomach hungrily growled. I quickly walk passed the V's enterprise to get to the Starbucks nearby. I look at the elegant building and sometimes wonder why he named that. A letter from a whole list of alphabets. 

I went into Starbucks and order Americano quickly.

"What is your name, Miss?" The cashier asked me with a kind smile to label my coffee. She 's a middle aged women with a mole near her lips. 

"Oh I'm Choi Y/N," I lightly replied. 

"Oh My God, you are the owner of Y/N Enterprise! My daughter is a fan of your fashion line," the woman from the cashier excitedly squealed as everyone standing in a line stare at her. She quickly gaze back to the computer screen in embarrassment. 

"Thank you." I smiled at her and took an empty seat beside the large glass window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skipped...Dinner

Mia's POV:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

WHAT DO I DO????!!

I looked at the black dress that I just bought and try fixing it. I tied my hair in a ponytail and I wear some jewelry. I try exposing some cleavage in case I need to distract him from some serious topic about Y/N. 

I saw his face from a recent article and he is so damn gorgeous. He has this heart shape face that gives him a slightly pointy chin with a wider forehead. His jawline can be seen from the side view too. But my thoughts get distracted as I started to worry about my identity. What if he realizes than I am not Y/N? Will he do something? Will he continue to eat dinner with me.