Chapter 49

~~~~~~~There are no secrets that time does not reveal~~~~~~~~~

Kim Taehyung's POV: 

Here I am, thinking about last night with a huge dumb smile on my face. How can she call me 'daddy' so easily without knowing the effect she has on me. It literally made me go insane as I try to control myself as best as I could. 

She's very different from other girls. Normally I would end up spending the night with the girls because its a way to pleasure myself and relieve my stress. After all girls are my playthings. Until she came. Last night, I was staring at her sleeping state with pouty lips. She slept so peacefully that I wanted to cuddle with her, but I had to control myself again. I want to wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair softly and sleep. But nope, she won't like it. 

As I was thinking about her with a stupid smile on my face, Namjoon hyung walk into my office without knocking. He smiles at me as soon as he saw me. "Somebody is whipped," he chuckled as I ignore his statement with a small blush on my cheeks. 

"What brings you here, hyung?" I ask him as he gestured a certain person standing at the door to come in. My face darted at the entrance as the small boy from the store came in. His shirt was ragged and he wore ripped dirty jeans and elegantly walk into my office as if he owns it. 

"This boy has been standing in front of the building for a long time. He wouldn't leave this place and protest to meet you. So, I have no choice but to bring him to you," Namjoon sighed as I gestured the young boy to take a seat in front of me. 

"I know him, hyung. Can you give us some privacy?" I ask Namjoon as he took a last look at the boy and nodded his head before he left the office. 

"Wow, you have a nice office. No wonder you're rich," the young boy nonchalantly stated as his eyes shamelessly look around the office. 

"What brings you here? Do you bring any information about Min-Jun?" I asked straightly, wanting to get to the point as soon as possible. I don't want to waste any time to expose this psychopath. 

"Yes. I'm working for you now, remember? Plus I need the money that you offer so I brought some useful information about him," the boy replied back as he started to lean on the office chair comfortably, giving no respect to me at all.

"Proceed," I gestured him to keep going as I took a sip of coffee that Namjoon hyung bought for me. 

"I was following after him the other day and ended up at a very expensive apartment. A girl came down the apartment and she looks very good. She has light brown hair with full make up on. She looks like one of those model from Bogue? Vogue? I don't know how to say it," he look at me confusedly but I just shrugged his pronunciation and told him to proceed. 

"They were talking about a plan that I didn't clearly hear about. But I heard a name 'Y/N' and then some guy name 'Jungkook'. I don't actually know who the girl is but I assumed that she live in that expensive apartment. I have her address. That's all I get from Min-Jun." He told me as I raise my brows looking at him. He gave me some useful information and all I have to do is follow the girl. My charms will totally work on her. 

"Give me the address," I coldly demand as a huge smirk play on his face. 

"Money comes first," he nonchalantly replied back as I chuckled at his statement. 

"Money is never a problem for me. Just hand me the address and the money is all yours." I told him as he took out a small scrunched paper. I look at it in disgust. How can he be so dirty?

He slowly reveals the address to me as I hand him the cheque. We exchanged it fastly as I scan the address, making sure that this boy isn't lying to me. 

"If this is a wrong address. I swear I will sue you for your drug store," I threatened him as he smile at me.

"I also know her room number. I followed her upstairs. I can give it to you if you give me more money," he slyly offered as I scoffed at his statement. He is desperate for money. 

"Fine, tell me the room number and I'll give you more." I took out my cheque book and wrote some numbers that will satisfy him. 

"Her room number is Q34 and she lives on the third floor." The boy told me as he desperately yank the cheque from my hand. He quickly stood up in a hurry and urge himself to leave. 

He must be very desperate, but I don't care. All I have to do is to find this girl and make her confess. But first, I have to change my car into a Toyota. If I go with Mercedes to her apartment. People will recognize something. I have to change my attire and go in disguise.  

After a long day of work, I decided to head home and change into some old outfit. I borrowed some clothes from my gardener. His car is Toyota so its a perfect fit for this situation. 

As I walk toward the front door of my house with my gardener's clothes, memories of Y/N came back and I started to look for her. What is she doing? Is she still at my house? Did she leave?

I slowly walk toward my bedroom, hoping that she will still be there. I open the door slowly as my heartbeat started to increase. Man, I'm actually going crazy for her. This isn't good. 

As I open the door, I saw her small figure standing beside my closet with a small red box in her hand. It was the precious ring that I have kept. NO! She can't touch it. NO!

"What are you doing Choi Y/N? You can't just go through my stuff and touch that ring. Give it to me. NOW," My anger was released as I quickly grab the red box from her. 

I didn't realize that my anger made her flinch as I look at her weak face starting to cry. What is happening to her? Normally she wouldn't cry at these. She would be so strong. Did something happen?

"I was looking for a blade," she confessed as her legs gave up on her and she sat on the ground. She was crying uncontrollably and I had to comfort her. I want to, but she yank me away. She pushed me away as if I am the last person she needs help from. And this broke my heart. 

TO BE CONTINUED.....