Chapter 16

~~~~~~It's not what's on the table that matters, it's who's in the chairs~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I showed Jungkook around Seoul and gave him one of those Christmas sweater from my fashion line. He liked it. And it looked cute on him. (Sweater below)

I took him to one of those expensive restaurants that I usually go to; the food there is good

I took him to one of those expensive restaurants that I usually go to; the food there is good. He ordered spaghetti, while I ordered steak for myself.

"Y/N you're really rich!" he told me, eyeing his warm spaghetti in front of him.

"Thanks to you and your father. You guys help me find my way here." I told him as I started to cut my steak.

"I really admire you, Y/N" he slowly said, looking straight into my eyes with admiration. His doe eyes somehow make me blush as I started to feel the heat creeping up my cheeks. 

"Kook don't say those words. You know I feel uncomfortable," I told him my true feelings.

"But I can't help it," he chuckled softly.

As we were talking about our childhood and reminiscing the memories, we heard a loud glass breaking sound from our nearby table.

I looked at the table beside us to see Taehyung with a pretty lady in front of her. I couldn't recognize her from the back but she sure has a nice body.

"Oppa!!! Be careful next time!" She whined childishly as he smirked.

"Sorry baby..oppa must've slipped," he apologized with his deep voice. He glanced at our table, and then ignored me.

"Y/N?? Hello?" Jungkook waved his tattooed hand in front of me.

"Uh..yea?"

"You were not listening, were you?" he asked me as he sighed. Then, he look at the table beside us to see Taehyung.

"Oh! Isn't he the man I saw at your office?" he asked me loudly.

"Shhh...yes Jungkook," I whispered to him, putting my index finger in front of my lips.

"Why are we whispering? Did you do something to him?" he whispered me back.

"I'll tell you later," I told him as I quickly finish my steak.

After Dinner.....

I drove back to my penthouse, showing Jungkook around.

"You can stay if you want to," I suggested as I can see his tired face.

"No, I shouldn't. It's not appropriate for a man to live with a woman alone." He told me as he lay down on the black leather couch. He is such a gentleman.

"It is appropriate if they are best friends. I don't care about others or what they will see us as. If you want to stay, you can," I told him my genuine feelings.

"fine..I'll stay for tonight, but you gotta tell me about the guy we saw at your office," he smirked, knowing that I don't want to talk about him.

"That guy name is Kim Taehyung. He is the CEO of V enterprise, and he is a douche bag!" I rolled my eyes, remembering the constant messaged that Taehyung sent me.

"Why? What did he do?" Jungkook asked; his face being protective and serious.

"First, he annoyed me. Second, he knows my father. Third, he's a playboy...I could keep going.." I told Jungkook.

"HOW DID HE KNOW YOUR FATHER?!" Jungkook asked me, almost shouting.

"He met him at the hospital. And he took care of him."

"Why?? That man was nothing but horrible" Jungkook scrunched his face in disgust. He was there for me when my father abused me. I stayed at Jungkook's house for awhile, and my father dragged me out by the ear.

"Taehyung's father died, so he treated my dad as his. Him and hobi wanted me to make up with my father. But it's so hard for me Kook." I sighed.

"Y/N, you don't have to if you don't want to. If you choose to see him, I'll be there with you. You have me, don't worry," he comforted me as he dragged me into his embrace.

"I don't understand Taehyung at all! I mean one second he said we are friends, then next second he is ignoring me. Like what did I do? I never wanted to be friends with him. I never ask him to pay attention either. But his mood swings are so hard to adjust", I told Jungkook as I started to feel myself crying.

"Hey, hey, its okay Y/N. Look at me." Jungkook whispered as he raised my chin up to face him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry you have to see me like this." I apologized to him. These days have been hard for me. People pushing me to talk to my dad. I'm making friends and getting ignored. It's too much to take in.

"Don't be sorry. I'm always here for you and you know that. Its okay to cry sometimes. After all, we are humans," he smiled warmly as he wiped my tears away.

After a long time cuddling, he let go of me.

"I want to shower, I feel so sweaty and sticky,"he chuckled as he look for the bathroom.

"The bathroom is on the left side of the stairs, and I have some man clothes for you in the spare room," I told him as I count the floor tiles. I become so bored.

"So organized," he smiled and went into the bathroom.

After awhile, Jungkook came out of the bathroom looking like this:

After  awhile, Jungkook came out of the bathroom looking like this:

Water dripping down his hair, he look so damn hot. I couldn't control myself and my hormones. He's my best friend...my best friend...the chubby little kid. DAMMIT, its not working. I feel attracted to him.

"Like what you see?" he smirked as he saw me shamelessly checking him out.

I didn't reply back to him since I'm too busy staring at his exposed chest. He works out!!

"You can take a picture Y/N. I'm just saying," he teased as he slowly walk into the spare room.

I hid myself under the cushion pillow as the image of him repeated in my eyes. What happen to him? When did he become so hot?

He poked his head out of the spare room and said, "It's still not too late to take a picture. Come do it before I change."

"Shut up!" I yelled from the couch as he chuckled and closed the door.

TO BE CONTINUE........