Chapter 31

~~~~~~~Love is a strange thing. It can make the weakest person strong, and the strongest person weak~~~~~~~~~~

SMUT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I TRY WRITING IT AGAIN WITH THE HELP OF @Pjnkchxrry

Third POV: 

As promised, Jungkook visits Areum after the party. When he arrived to her place, she was laying on the couch with her phone in her hands. 

She greets Jungkook with sweet words and starts to ramble about her problems. She was injured earlier when she fell 3 steps down the stairs. She thought she sprained her legs and started wrapping it with bandages, even though she can still walk.

Jungkook glances at her bandaged ankle and sighs. "Are you okay?" 

"Now that you are here, I am fine", she replies back with her fake sweet voice. She was happy that he worries about her and the thought of it makes her feel hopeful again. Maybe this time, she can get him.

"Areum, you can't keep calling me whenever you hurt yourself, or whenever you get sick. You have to start taking care of yourself," Jungkook scolds her.

"But I don't want to. I want you to take care of me," she pouts like a cute little kid, hoping that Jungkook would melt by her cuteness.

"Look Areum. Y/N doesn't like me around you. So if you want to be around me, you have to talk to her first. You guys were childhood best friends remember? Try to become friends again." He suggests, desperately wanting the two girls to become friends again. 

"She hates me kookie. She never forget the childish incident. I was young okay? So I started rambling stuff when I had fights with her. So I didn't intentionally create the rumors, but she won't believe me", she pouts again.

"Just talk to her. I have to go", he said as he starts to walk out the door.

"Wait..you are living with her right?" Areum suddenly asks, surprising Jungkook and making him stops at his track.

"H-how did you know?" 

 "I was just guessing kookie!" Areum's serious face turns into a cute smile as she started to act innocent again.

"Okay...um..just talk to her okay? I have to leave now," he told her as he hurriedly leave the apartment. 

As soon as Jungkook left the apartment, Areum dialed an unknown number.

"Hello Miss?" A man answered from the other line.

"I want you to keep an eye on them. Report back to me later," she told him as she hung up with a smirk on her face.

Y/N's mansion:

Y/N walks back and forth as she dialed Jungkook's number, but he didn't pick up. Y/N started to get worry. She lost him at the party. After the dance, he disappears and left her.

Jungkook walks inside the mansion, completely oblivious about Y/N in the living room.

"Jungkook! Where were you?" Y/N asked him as she rushed to him.

"I'm sorry. I have to leave for an urgent meeting," he reply nonchalantly, covering his lie perfectly.

"Meeting in Paris?" Y/N asks, expecting him to tell her other excuses.

"Yes. I was finding the location for the next month fashion show, and I finally found it!" he smiles at her, acting excited.

But Y/N of course believed him. Normally, she can identify between truth and lies. She is the CEO of an enterprise, she can easily read expressions. But love made her blind.