Chapter 51

~~~~~The less you reveal, the more people can wonder~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

Taehyung put on a dark blue check shirt and a thick black glasses for disguise. He looks like some college nerd coming back to his apartment when he enters the lobby. He parked his borrowed Toyota close to the nearby garage and carry a grey backpack that he packs some stuff to make it look full.

He slowly goes up the stairs to the third floor and looks around. He slowly knocks on the room that the boy at the store wrote down on the paper, but there was no answer. He tries ringing the bell, but still, there was no answer. He looked around and saw one old lady coming out of her apartment with a large trash bag.

"Hello. Do you know where the lady from this room went?" Taehyung asks the old lady in her fifties. She wore a thick lipstick with heavy blushes on her cheeks and her wrinkles are visible.

"You mean the model?" The old lady asks back and Taehyung nodded hesitantly. He didn't know that the girl living in the room was an actual model.

"The model hasn't come back for the last two weeks. I don't know where she went," the lady quickly reply and started to walk away, but Taehyung stopped her.

"Do you know her name?" Taehyung asks, hoping that he can get something out of this spy mission to this apartment.

"I don't know. If you don't even know her name, why are you here? Are you here to stalk a model, boy? Please go find someone else." The lady taunted back and quickly rush down the stair with her heavy trash bag.

Taehyung sighed as his mission to find this girl failed. He just wants to know what Min-Jun is doing. How did Y/N became a target when there are many rich people out there, including him. Taehyung slowly walks down the stair, dragging his feet to the bottom floor.

He looks around the lobby and saw some securities talking with two receptionists. "I would like to know where the girl from room 303 went," Taehyung told the two receptionist as the two girls look at each other and shrug.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't tell you personal information about our residents," one of the girls with brown curly hair replied. She was shy to face Taehyung although he was disguised. His handsome aura still works through the ugly glasses and poor fashion style.

Taehyung disappointedly drove back to his house without a word. He has never taken these types of situations in his own hands. Its either Namjoon or other people who take care of these types of mysterious things related to work.

Taehyung didn't even budge to change back to his normal attire as he was highly disappointed and lazy to change. He thought nobody was home. He believed Y/N went back to her house already since there is no reason for her to stay.

As Taehyung open the door quietly, he was quickly met with a frying pan. Y/N holds the frying pan in front of her with her eyes closed. She didn't budge but threaten to hit him if he moves.

"Who are you? Why are you here at Tae's house?" Y/N asked as she slowly opens her eyes to see doe eyes looking at her through thick black glasses.

"It's me, Y/N. You don't have to threaten me for coming back to my house. Should I stay at a hotel?" Taehyung teased as his mood start to change. He was happy to find her at his house after a long and tiring day.

"No, don't. I thought you were someone else since you are dressed like that." Y/N explains as she walks back to the kitchen.

Taehyung started to remove the thick fake glasses and quietly follow behind her to find a boiling pot fill with spaghetti noodles. He pinches himself to see whether he was dreaming to find Y/N cooking for him. He wishes he's not getting his hopes up, but he is.

"Oh wait. Did you just say Tae's home awhile ago? Did you just call me Tae?" Taehyung asks her as a small smirk place on his face. He was enjoying the euphoria that Y/N had brought into his home and he wishes they could stay like this forever.

"I was about to say Taehyung. I was panicking so I called you Tae. Don't worry, I won't call you like that again," Y/N nonchalantly replied as she started to mix the tomatoes into a creamy sauce.

"No, I like it. Call me Tae from now on," Taehyung reply with his boxy smile as he tries imagining Y/N calling him Tae over and over again.

"Pfft, as if," Y/N chuckled as she settles the spaghetti on an oval plate and started decorating it.

"Where is the house lady?" Taehyung asked as he started to search for the housemaid, but there was no sign of her. Did Y/N fire her? What happened?

"She went home because her daughter is sick. It was urgent and she couldn't wait till you come back. So she just left." Y/N places the dinner in front of Taehyung as he smiles at the plating. He loves everything about her and this dinner is driving him crazy. He wishes he could relive this moment again and again.

"Thanks for the dinner, Ms. Y/N. We could've eaten outside or you could've just gone back to your house. You don't have to cook dinner," Taehyung told her as he took his first bite in pleasure.

"Don't get the wrong idea, honey. I didn't go back not because I want to cook dinner for you, but because the memories of him are still there," Y/N nonchalantly replies without realizing herself calling him 'honey'. But Taehyung caught that and he smiled to himself.

Y/N felt comfortable after Taehyung's confession about his true intention of helping her. She feels like she can start to rely on him more than before. So she decided to stay at his house for a while before the house lady is back.

"You're a great cook and a total wife material. I am pretty sure every man will fall for you just by tasting your food," Taehyung flirted as his normal character came back to life. He was shy at first but he knows blushing wouldn't help and get him anywhere.

"I know, Taehyung. Now eat and shut up," Y/N jokingly told him as she tries her best to cover the small blush that is showing up because of the compliment.

TO BE CONTINUED......