Chapter 54

~~~~~~~~Who digs a trap for others ends up in it himself~~~~~~~

To upload the next chapter, I need 5 votes on this chapter with 23 reads. I will upload the next chapter as soon as this chapter meets the requirements. This is my motivation lol.

Third POV:

Y/N called Min-Jun after work. She made sure that everyone left the building before she calls him to her office room. He was happy since this is her first time asking him to meet her. Despite flirting with her many times, Min-Jun never receives any attention from Y/N until today.

He slowly opened the door to see Y/N reading a vogue magazine. She was focusing on the magazine, creating this hot aura for him to quietly drool. Her eye makes up perfectly blended from orange to red as she looks down at the magazine. He couldn't believe that the women in front of him are answers to all his prayer. She will solve all his problems with her money and he would do anything to get him.

"Oh, you're here. Great, please sit down Min-Jun." Y/N gesture him to sit in front of her and he gladly took a seat. He started to imagine all the scenarios to make her fall for him. He's a con artist and he can pretend to be anyone at this moment. Should he act like Jungkook? He wondered.

"Yes, do you need any help boss?" Min-Jun politely asks as he eyed her from her face to her chest.

"Yes. I have to ask you about Areum. I think you know her," Y/N straight away stated without any sugar-coated words. She can't kiss his ass after knowing what he had done.

"No. I don't know why you would think that. I have no idea who you're talking about," Min-Jun shifted in his seat as he put on a smile that seems too real.

"Oh really? Will calling the police help you remember her?" Y/N smirked as she stood up slowly. Her nude dress shining in the bright light as he gulps down nervously. He was nervous about the women in front of him. And the fact that she knows about him is scaring him to death.

"What are you talking about? Why would you call the police? I have done nothing wrong," Min-Jun sit with his back straight. He was trying his best to show the confidence of being innocent. He has been a con artist since he was a teenage boy. Lying is Min-Jun's talent.

"Wait. Let me just call the police first," Y/N quickly dial the number on her phone as Min-Jun quickly rushes to the door. He knew he had to leave immediately.

But nothing ever goes his way anymore because as soon as Min-Jun opened the door, Taehyung was standing with a playful smirk on his face. Taehyung was taller than Min-Jun, so he had no choice but to look up at the stronger man. Taehyung's broad shoulders were blocking the entrance.

"Going somewhere, Mr. Con artist?" Taehyung's deep voice hoarse in the empty office. It somehow scares Min-Jun to his bones.

Min-Jun slowly took a step back but hit something. He turned around to see Y/N standing with her arms crossed over each other. She wasn't smirking like Taehyung but was giving her a disappointed look.

"Just admit the goddamn thing. Tell me everything about Areum and your little plan, Min-Jun. I can call the police anytime," Y/N threatened as Min-Jun started chuckling.

There is no way he's giving all the information easily. Areum has been paying his house rent and he needed her help during this time. Areum has all the connection with all sorts of stuff including drug dealers and Mafias.

"Ms. Y/N, I thought you were smarter. You know nothing but to accuse someone without any solid evidence," Min-Jun chuckled again as Taehyung clenched his jaws hard.

Without even thinking, Taehyung punch the smaller man right at his jaws and the man collapsed to the floor immediately. The blood started to ooze down Min-Jun's face.

"Taehyung! What are you doing? We are here to make him confess, not kill him." Y/N quickly grabbed Taehyung's arms.

"NOBODY INSULTS HER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND FUCKER??" Taehyung growls with his deep voice as Y/N abruptly pulled Taehyung back with all her strength.

"You can keep punching me, but I'm not going to confess," Min-Jun lightly chuckled, wiping the warm blood on his face.

"OH, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Taehyung gave a powerful kick at Min-Jun's abdomen. The smaller man yelled in pain as he rolled on the floor.

"Tae, please stop. I don't want you to hurt someone because of me. You are better than this," Y/N slowly calm Taehyung down while rubbing his arms soothingly. Taehyung immediately stopped when he hear Y/N calling him 'Tae'. He never thought she would call him that again. He loves it.

"Fine I'll confess, but don't call the fucking police. Promise me you'll pay for my house rent and every loan that I borrowed. Then, I'll tell you everything about her." Min-Jun finally gave in.

"Money is not the problem. I can pay you anytime you want. Just tell me everything," Y/N impatiently demanded as she wrote a large amount of money on her cheque. She ripped it out and gave it to Min-Jun without hesitation.

"Baek Areum was my close friend in college. We were good friends and partners in crime. She has this huge obsession over Jeon Jungkook and whenever we meet to use drugs, she would end up ranting about him. She would dream about him or even use his pictures to satisfy her sexual desires. He was always on her mind. She talked about you too, Choi Y/N. She hates you. She always plans to kill you whenever she's bored. She's quite a psycho but we made a great team. She wanted to become a model so she could get closer to Jungkook and his fashion industry. She knows everything about him. She told me to act like a psychiatrist and convince Jungkook that you are mentally ill. He was pretty convinced and he broke up with you. He thought you have schizophrenia. Everything falls just like Areum had planned and I was just a small part of her play." Min-Jun explains while wincing in pain.

Y/N started to feel the anger boiling in her. Areum is disgusting. Y/N thought she at least has some standards, but now she doesn't.

"Let them in, Tae." Y/N told Taehyung as he nodded his head and open the door wide. The police officers came into the room and quickly arrested Min-Jun right at the spot.

Y/N had already called the officers before Min-Jun showed up. She asked the officers to keep down the voice before Min-Jun convince. She recorded everything with a bugging device under her office desk. And Taehyung put a small camera on top of the bookshelf beside her desk. They made a great team, but somehow Taehyung doesn't feel good. He feels like he has to give up on her because Jungkook will finally know the truth. And it is just a matter of time before they get back together.

TO BE CONTINUED......