Chapter 47

~~~~~~~You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I sat down quietly, pulling my black dress down. I look at Areum and Jungkook walking towards me but I didn't show them any emotions. Its better to stay cold at these people. 

"Y/N, I brought you your favorite juice," Jungkook hand me the drinks as Areum place a plate full of delicious food in front of me. Hopefully she didn't put poison in it because she can stood that low sometimes. 

I didn't look at Jungkook and start eating whatever Areum put on my plate. The greed salad was the first I pick with my fork to eat. I lost my appetite just by looking at their guilty faces. 

"Y/N, how have you been?" Areum ask with a obvious fake smile on her face. The smile that I want to tear it out of her. 

"Stop asking stupid questions and don't act like you've never seen me before. You clearly came to my house and threaten me." I coldly replied back, stating the truth. 

But the two look at each other in confusion, especially Jungkook. He doesn't know anything at all. 

"Y/N, this is my first time meeting you. What are you talking about?" Areum quietly replied with her head eyeing down at her plate, trying her best to look nervous. So fake. 

"If you are going to keep this shit, then don't even invite me to this dinner." I bluntly told her as I drop my fork and stand up. 

As I was about to leave, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and look at me apologetically. "Y/N, let's talk," he quietly told me with his pleading eyes. 

I shook my head and yank my hand out of his grip. "Don't touch me." I told him although my heart still yearns for his touch. 

"You heard her. Don't touch her," a person interrupted us as I turn around to face him. The one and only Kim Taehyung. Why is he everywhere?

He put his one hand in his pocket as he slightly grin at me. His gaze turns dark as his eyes landed on Jungkook's hands holding mine. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him coldly. He seriously has nothing to do with me and Jungkook. He was actually the reason we had a misunderstanding fight.  

"I'm here with a friend. And I saw you. I think its just fate to let us meet everyday," he slightly chuckled as Jungkook raised his brows. 

"Can we talk please, Y/N?" Jungkook pleaded as I end up giving in. 

"Don't hurt her again," Taehyung warned as his fist tighten and his jaw clenched. 

"Taehyung, just go back to your friend," I sighed and let Jungkook lead me toward a small garden beside the restaurant. 

We slowly sit at the benching the garden without looking at each other. I missed him so much, but I can't show it to him. Not when he is staying with her. Had he actually moved on?

"I'm sorry about leaving you in Paris," Jungkook apologized while still looking at the view in front of us. He keeps avoiding me. 

"I'm sorry for letting you in my life," I replied back. My words are sharp and can cut anyone's feelings in half. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I still want him to know how I feel: hurt and helpless.

"Y/N, don't say that. We had great times together, remember?" He asked me, turning around to face me but I still look at the trees in front of me. 

"Sure, great times. The most memorable one is when you left me at my mansion alone with a broken heart," I replied back. I'm literally trying my best to not break down in front of him. If I do, he will wrap me in his arms and I will start falling all over again.