Chapter 43

~~~~~Sometimes the smallest thing take up the most room in your heart~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Sitting at my leather chair, I curled into a ball because of the intense pain at my lower abdomen. It feels like a roller rolling inside forward and backward, making me clench my fist intensely. Cramps are the worse thing in the world.

I remember last night during the plane ride to Seoul. I even manage to give a loud groan as the pain increases. But the pain was bearable because of him.

Flashback

I let out a loud groan as the sharp pain suddenly hit my lower abdomen. I clenched the hem of my shirt and bit my lips to prevent another groan. Namjoon is sleeping peacefully in front of me and I don't want to wake him up. The situation is already embarrassing to me.

Taehyung sat beside me the entire ride. He quickly turns around to look at me as I let out a quiet groan. He asked the flight attendants to bring me a warm milk which he said will lessen the pain.

"I'm sorry, I should've brought heat pads. Can I put my hands on your abdomen if you don't mind? It will at least lessen the pain due to the warm heat from my hand. I don't have any intentions besides making you feel better," Taehyung genuinely told me. I didn't say anything but give him a small nod as I am already embarrassed about my period issues.

He slowly placed his large warm hand on my abdomen as I just stay still. I don't dare to move. After a while, I can feel the pain reduce. He really does know everything about women. I wonder how many women he has done this to. He must have placed his hand on every women's abdomen during their period. Who knows?

"My mom used to have period cramps back in London. I always have to make her warm milk and buy her some head pads," he bitterly chuckled as he mentions his mother. He must hate his mother since she is the one who attempted the divorce. Same with mine; she ran away.

I took the warm milk from the flight attendant, giving her a small smile to be polite. She just bowed and left us alone again.

"Thank you," I quietly whisper to Taehyung as his eyes widened in surprise. I've never shown him my gratitude. But tonight, I at least want to tell him that I'm thankful for his presence. But part of me is scared that he will hurt me later on just like everybody else did.

End of Flashback

Third POV:

A loud knock on the door interrupted Y/N's thoughts as a young man with dark brown eyes came in. He wore a check shirt with black skinny jeans. His hair jelled into a wavy shape.

"Hello, Ms. Y/N. I am the new intern Min-Jun. I am a fan of your work, so I came to see you myself," the man extended his hand to shake with Y/N's but she ignored him.

"You cannot barge into my room without my consent. Have you talk to my secretary Mia?" Y/N coldly ask him as a small smirk to replace his earlier smile.

"I'm very sorry. I didn't know that since I am new here. I just wanted to see you," Min-Jun bowed his head apologetically.

"Please return back to your work," Y/N demanded it as her focused shift on her brightly lit phone screen with a new message.

Weirdo:

'Can I come to your office sometimes?'

Y/N sighed as she started to regret unblocking Taehyung after the last time. He would still attempt to be with her even in Seoul.