Ending Part 2

~~~~~My heart is so full of you that I can barely call it my own~~~~~

Taehyung's POV:

I was having a quiet breakfast when my mom barged in the kitchen with the widest smile I've ever seen. She must have found another date for me. Those lame dates with every same type of girls. I hate it. 

"Mom, stop smiling like that. You're scaring me," I told her as she chuckles softly. My mom can't stop fantasizing her dreams to carry a grandchild. She wanted me to get marry soon and I hate marriages, especially when the person I love married someone. 

"Oh, dear. Stop eating those deep fried eggs. You really don't know how to cook, son. I need a daughter in law that would take care of you." She sighed as she took away my plate and throw the fried egg in the nearby trash can. 

"Mom! That was my breakfast!" I whined but she just shrugged. 

"You don't need to eat that. You have a breakfast date in next 30 minutes, go get dress!" She demanded as she drags me out of my stool and pushes me up the stair to my room. 

"But Mom! I'm already dressed. Look at me!" I pointed at my maroon tuxedo that I prepared for work but she scrunched her nose in disapproval. 

"Suits and suits. Always wearing suits. She might be tired of looking at men in suits. Wear something casual and boyfriend style. I'm sure you want to impress her," my mom said as I scratched my head. What is she taking about?

"I don't want to impress anyone, mom. Who is she anyways? How many times do I have to humiliate myself in front of them to make them lose interest in me? Just stop mom." I sighed as I try to walk back down the stairs, but my mom blocked the way. 

"Oh, honey. I can bet 2 million dollars that you are going to be head over heels for her with just one glance. You would wish to buy more impressive clothes to impress her. You would wish to look good in her eyes. I can bet!" My mom proudly shout as I shrugged. 

"2 million for a girl? Why not? It's not like I fall for people easily. Make it 10 million, mom. You will never get it." I chuckled as she smirked. 

"We'll see. Now go change," she pushes me back in my room as I have no choice but to dress casual. 

Third POV:

Taehyung sat on the chair grumpily as he realized his date was late. He look out the class mirror in the coffee shop as he sip his Americano. She better show up, he thought. 

Y/N was changing dresses back in her hotel room, wondering whether Taehyung would prefer a red dress over a blue dress. She was wondering whether her makeup was too much or too light. But at last, she stepped out of her hotel room, hoping for the best. 

As she step inside a cool cafe, she search for a familiar face that she's been dreaming to see. Taehyung. And she found him as her heart made a complete flip. 

HIM OR ME ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara