Chapter 29

~~~~~~~~There's a first time for everything~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD....TROLOLOLO

HEY GUYS!!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY SAFE. I HOPE MY STORY WILL ENTERTAIN YOU DURING QUARANTINE....

Third POV

After that small fight and sweet confession, Y/N and Jungkook decided to watch a movie. It was a chill day for them, but they have a party to attend. The couple lay on the couch spending their precious time in each other's arms.

"Kook..", Y/N said as she looks up to him from his arms.

"hmm", he replied back with his attention still on the movie.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" she asked him, wondering if they could go together.

"I guess so. I need to be in the social circle for my enterprise anyways", he told her as he close the TV, paying all his attention to her.

"Okay..let's go together. Last year, that was the only party I attended. And mostly people are around Mr. Kim. He's a social butterfly, so I think you have to be his acquaintance first inorder to be in the social circle," Y/N suggested as she started playing with his soft hair while he switch his position to lay on her lap.

"I despise him. Don't talk about him", he told her as he started to remember their small encounter this morning outside the mention.

"Why? He's actually a good guy, except that he's a playboy and he would do anything for his enterprise to be successful. Other than that, he helps others." Y/N insisted Jungkook, while Jungkook shook his head violently.

"Still.. I don't like him. Especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her as Y/N became amused by his jealousy.

To arouse his emotions, Y/N started to ramble about Taehyung. "Taehyung will be Taehyung. Flirting is his second nature other than working hard for his enterprise. I'm not even affected by his flirty words. I know he didn't mean it."

"Taehyung? You guys are even on the first name basis? Huh?" Jungkook immediately stand up and stared straightly into Y/N's eyes, trapping her with his arms.

"N-no. He told me to call him Taehyung. But I don't call him by his first name. You don't have to worry." Y/N reassured Jungkook but he wasn't listening.

"Of course, I'm worry. I mean what if he takes you away from me? Then what should I do?" he sighed, completely frustrated about the thought of losing her.

"He can't take me away. I love you and only you. Don't you trust me?" she asked him as she try to get out of Jungkook's little trap between him and the couch.

"Where are you going baby girl?" he smirked and ask her, changing his face into a dominant one. 

"B-baby girl?" Y/N asked quietly. 

"What? Aren't I allow to call you that..baby girl?" he asked with his low and husky voice.

The poor girl Y/N stays still in his trap, looking into his eyes, waiting for him to release her. But instead, he leaned in to kiss her passionately.

His kiss wasn't the same as the first sweet kiss on the Eiffel Tower. This is more dominant and rushed. Its like he wants her and nothing else. 

"You're mine and nobody can take you away", he said in-between the kisses as it started to become a hot make out session.

Y/N's hands were up in Jungkook's hair while his hands were slowly caressing her slim waist. She let out a moan as he started to grind on her. 

He couldn't take it anymore as his member started to get hard and strain against his own briefs, but he had to be gentle with Y/N because he knows that this is going to be her first time. And he wants her first time to be the most amazing and special thing in the world.

He started kissing down her neck and chest. He was about to pull her shirt off but he looked at Y/N if he could continue and she nodded softly. 

He took her shirt and pants off carefully and delicately as if she was a porcelain doll. He slowly brought his hands to her breasts and caressed it softly as she whispered a soft moan. 

"I swear if I see him near you again, I won't be gentle next time", he warns her as he leaned down and took her left bud into his mouth aggressively.

He swirled his tongue around it and pulled on it softly, while whimpers and soft moans came out of Y/N's mouth, slowly calling his name, "hmm...Kook.."

 He continued to do it on her right bud with a rapid speed, and after he finished sucking her nipples, he went all the way down to her womanhood.

He spread her legs wide so he could see the full view. Looking at a pink and unused clit, he couldn't control himself any longer and dove in between her legs and started licking her. 

His tongue moving up and down rapidly with the speed of a vibrator, she started to secrete hot juices on him. He slurped every sweet juices of her and swirled his tongue in her, not leaving any space untouched.

 He slurped up all her sweet juices and went up to kiss her on the lips so she could taste herself. Afterwards, he noticed that she was tired so he placed her on top of him and pecked her forehead while rubbing her back to sleep.

 He was left with a raging boner and he knew he need to take care of it. But he doesn't want to wake her either. 

At this moment, he knew that he want nothing more, but to stay like this forever with her in his arms. 

As he was mesmerizing her sweet taste on his tongue, a message from Areum popped up.

A: 'Jungkook...you have to come..I fell down the stair and I think I sprained my leg...I need you'

Jungkook rolled his eyes and typed back...

JK: 'I'll come later tonight'

TO BE CONTINUE.....

SO ANYWAYS I TRY WRITING IT WITH THE HELP OF pjnkchxrry