Chapter 53

~~~~~~~The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you will tolerate~~~~~~~~~

Third POV: 

"Kim Taehyung. I hate you," Y/N tiredly whispers as he started to feel the pang of guilt.

Taehyung slowly carry Y/N to his bedroom and place her on his bed. He's been sleeping in guest room these past few days. It was small but he was happy that Y/N is living in his room safe and sound. 

Y/N has been waiting for him for the past three hours without touching the food. She was hungry and exhausted, yet she still waits for him. She doesn't want to eat without him since this dinner is cooked for him. She wanted to thank him for everything, but he left her waiting.

Her stomach growled as she stares at the dinner in front of her with her weary eyes. She started to imagine different scenarios of Taehyung. He might be sleeping with other women. He might be kissing random girls. He might be flirting with others and forget dinner. Somehow, these thoughts irritate her.

She imagined him wrapping his strong arms around another woman and saying soothing words. She imagined him holding her jaw and kiss her passionately with his heart shape lips. She imagined her hands roaming his body and moaning his name. And these thoughts fuel her anger.

She wishes he can come back to her as soon as he finishes work. She sometimes involuntarily wait for Taehyung to come back home and realizes immediately afterward. She would dress up for simple occasions that pajamas are even suitable for it.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he apologized heartedly, but she couldn't quite hear him. Her eyelids are getting heavier each minute and all the voices started to fade away. She's so tired.

"I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll wash your clothes. I'll cook dinners from now on. I'll drive you everywhere you want to go. I'll bring lunches to your work. Um...I can do anything, just tell me. Please forgive me, Y/N. I'm sorry. I forgot about the dinner since we always have our dinner outside and come back home." Taehyung slowly stroke her hair as he heard her stomach growled. He wishes she had already eaten without him.

"You smell like a woman's perfume. Did you slept with other girls and forgot about our dinner?" Y/N sleepily asks him as she doesn't have the power to argue with him. What can she expect from a womanizer? She thought he already change.

Taehyung quietly curses himself for carrying the receptionist back to the reception table. Her scent is all over him and that disgusted him.

"No, I didn't. I had to do something to reveal the enigma that I wanted to know." Taehyung answers, contemplating with himself whether to tell Y/N the truth or not.

"Sure. Come up with a better excuse next time, Taehyung." Y/N quietly scoff as she closed her eyes once again.

"I'll tell you the truth," Taehyung sighed as he started to prepare for Y/N's reaction. "There is something behind you and Jungkook's breakup. It wasn't a simple breakup based on a misunderstanding. Min-Jun, the guy at your office has a part in this." Taehyung told her as he started to rub his thumb on her palm, calming her down.

"Pfft. How am I supposed to believe you, Kim Taehyung?" Y/N asked as she started to listen to the ridiculous response.

"You should because Areum is the one who did all this. You know Areum better than anyone else. I've met her before and I'm going, to be honest with you. She was my one night stand before I even get to know you," Taehyung confessed as he wishes nothing but to convince his sincerity.