Chapter 33

~~~~I don't really know why I'm still hoping.  -Taehyung ~~~~

Third POV: 

Y/N's Mansion

Y/N and Taehyung are supposed to have a meeting today about the collaboration, but because of last night, Y/N couldn't attend. She was so weak and all she wants to do is lay on the couch with her favorite pizza, watching Netflix.

She dialed Taehyung's number to delete the meeting as the clock strikes 11 am. "Hello", his deep voice answered from the other line.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but I can't attend today's meeting," Y/N apologized while her eyes still concentrate on the Korean drama displayed on the screen.

"And the reason is...?" he trailed off, wondering why she can't attend to the meeting that he looks forward the most.

"I'm sick", Y/N quickly lied. The scene of last night came into her mind as she remembers the reason why she can't even move her legs to walk.

"Then, I'll come to you. Have you had lunch?", he asked nonchalantly as he started to search for famous restaurants on his laptop. He would do anything to see her because some part of him wants to know more about her. He knows that her intelligence was the main thing that attracted him to her. But the fact that she's cold to everyone but Jungkook pisses him off and makes him competitive.

"Don't come. I already ate. We can have the meeting next week Mr. Kim. Have a nice day", she quickly hung up as she remembers Jungkook's reaction when Taehyung came into her house the other day. She doesn't want to upset Jungkook or fight with him. She values their fresh relationship.

Just when the two main characters kiss on the screen, a doorbell ruined Y/N's mood. She was fangirling over the RiRi couple in the drama (Crash Landing On You), but the sharp ring of the doorbell made her glare at the entrance.

Since Y/N couldn't move, she pressed an open button on her tablet that controls the whole house. And Taehyung came in with his dark blue tux. He confidently walks toward her although he knows that Y/N doesn't want his present. He couldn't care less or more.

"What the..", Y/N was surprised by his presence and the boxes he carries. He brought dumplings, steak, and many of her favorite food and placed them on the kitchen counter.

"I brought medicines too", he told her as he placed the tablets in front of her.

Just when Taehyung was about to touch her forehead to measure her fever, Jungkook barges in the living room.

"Oh..so this is what you do when I'm gone huh?", he asked Y/N as his eyes started glaring at the two shocking people in the room.

Areum was persuading Jungkook to stay with her for the whole day, but Jungkook has to go to an urgent meeting that Yoongi sets up 10 minutes ago. The meeting was unexpected because a visitor from England came, and Jungkook just had to leave Areum's house for it. But on his way to the meeting, he remembers that the plan for the upcoming project is at Y/N's mansion so he heads to her house. He was expecting a warm welcome or a kiss from her but what he saw was nothing near his expectation.

"W-what do you mean?" Y/N asked Jungkook back as Taehyung sat on the couch looking at the two bickers with one another.

"I was leaving for work, but you are here with another man. Is this what you do Y/N?" he asked her as she started feeling guilty for making Jungkook mad. She doesn't want to upset him or even make him angry.

"Stop yelling at her. I came here because she said she's sick," Taehyung interrupted the argument and states the truth.

"Obviously she's sick of you. Who do you think you are to come here and take care of her? I'm her boyfriend, let me do it!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung, completely losing himself. That's when Taehyung realized that Y/N is taken. He thoughts they are just friends just like Y/N told him before. Taehyung knows that Y/N likes Jungkook, but he didn't know that the two people will become couples this quickly.

"Kook, stop yelling at him..", Y/N told Jungkook as he clenches his fist and ignores her. He gritted his teeth as he realized that she is standing on Taehyung's side. He quickly went upstairs to get his papers and left the mansion quickly, leaving Y/N hurt and guilty.

"You don't deserve him," Taehyung told her as he stared at the paused screen of Crash Landing On You. His mind was filled with thoughts about her and the guy he despises. How can he treat her like that when he doesn't even know the whole story...

"Don't say that. You are no one to intervene in our relationship. It will be better if you leave Mr. Kim," she told him as she tries to stand up and walk to the kitchen counter to give Taehyung his food back.

"I bought it for you, so eat it. Seeing you limping and walking like a fragile doll, I don't think 'sick' is enough to describe you. It is good to see you Choi Y/N. I'll be leaving now." He told her as he addresses her with her full name. She despises the name Choi because of her father and Taehyung knows it. This irritated her.

"What's your problem?" she asked him as she turns around to face him. Taehyung just shrugged as he left the mansion with thoughts about her. He has a crush on her. And now he doesn't know how to feel after realizing that she's taken by another man that doesn't treat her right.

When Taehyung arrived at his own mansion in the rural area of Paris, Namjoon notices that Taehyung is exceptionally quiet today. Normally he would talk about girls, parties, and work. But today, the young man is lost in his own thoughts.

"Taehyung..you've been silent for the past few hours and I cannot believe that my dream is coming true," Namjoon chuckled but stopped when he saw Taehyung's serious face.

"Hyung...I don't know how to feel," the young man confessed. He is so confused about the strange feeling he is facing. He never thinks of girls more than a minute because girls are never a problem for him. He gets whoever he wants and sleeps with them. But with Y/N, he was curious about her at first and her cold manners at their first encounter pulled him towards her. But as he slowly realized that he started to have feelings for her, she's taken. 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked Taehyung as he doesn't know whether he's talking about work or girls.

"I'm going to a club. I'm not coming home tonight", Taehyung told Namjoon as he grabbed his car keys and left his mansion.

TO BE CONTINUE.....