Chapter 34

~~~~~~~ It hurts to know that you will never look at me the way you look at him~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

The club wasn't a fun place anymore for Taehyung. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He hated himself to have this strange feeling. He knows its just a slight crush, but why does it hurt so much when he realize that she's taken. He feels hopeless. Y/N is the first girl that runs on his mind after every small arguments they have. 

He remember opening up to her on a raining day, and it was special to him. 

"Hello handsome, you haven't come here for a while now. I miss you," A woman wearing an extremely short dress put her arms around him and try to kiss him.

Taehyung avoided her and yanked her away. But the woman immediately pouted at his new gesture. He never yanks women away, he was a flirt so he normally plays along.

"What's wrong?" She simply asked him, trying to show her concerns. 

Taehyung realized his abnormal actions and quickly gave her a fake smile. "Nothing," he told her as he grab her arms and wrapped them on his shoulders.

He has to get rid of this strange feeling for Y/N. She's taken anyways. And he has to find his own comfort in another women. Tonight he wants to forget about her. 

"Darling, lets go upstair," The women told Taehyung and pulled him toward a vacant room to fulfill her needs.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to follow her. After all, this is the best distraction for him to stop thinking about Y/N. She can never be his.

As soon as they arrived, the women quickly locked the door. She started kissing him lustfully and her hands roamed around his body. Feeling his thick wallet in his back pocket, the women smirked. This is the reason she approached to him from the start.

Taehyung closed his eyes and try to concentrate on the women's work, but he couldn't. He started to imagine Y/N and he hated himself for it.

The women suddenly stop her actions as she see that Taehyung isn't moving at all. She pouted and started to kiss him again with more force this time. 

Taehyung tries his best to sink in the kiss and pull her short dress up to reveal her thin underwear. His actions made the women to forcefully push herself on him and feel his bulge. She started grinding as Taehyung gave a low whimper 

He closed his eyes again to see Y/N's face and cursed at himself. Why is she always appearing in his eyes? He thought sex is the best distraction but he was wrong.

But he knows that he has to try distancing himself away from her. She's taken and he should not intervene in their relationship just like Y/N told him. He hopes that the Jungkook guy treats her like a queen because that was what Y/N's father requested Taehyung to do. 

Meanwhile at Y/N's mansion.....

Y/N waited for Jungkook but he didn't come back. The clock strikes midnight and she started to panic. What if something happens to Jungkook? Her thoughts started worrying her as she dialed Jungkook's phone many times but he didn't pick up. 

The doorbell suddenly rang and Y/N rushed out to see Jungkook. But it wasn't him. It was a woman holding Jungkook's Adidas Jacket that he wore this morning. Her fake smile was obvious in the dim light. 

"Kook forgot this at my apartment. Can you give this to him?" The women asked Y/N as she handed her the jacket. 

Y/N look at the tall girl in front of her and gasped. It was Areum and her style totally changed. She became way skinnier that Y/N. She's tall and her blonde dyed hair lighten up her face. Y/N couldn't believe her eyes that she is finally meeting the bitch of her life. And the fact that she has Jungkook's jacket pissed her off. 

Y/N doesn't want to see Areum. She doesn't even want to talk. Its so ironic how Jungkook yell at her spending time with another person while he is the actual cheater. 

Y/N slowly take the jacket from Areum's hands, "I don't want to see your face. I hope we don't meet again," she calmly told her as she slammed the door shut. 

Her CEO vibe works in these type of situation. Instead of yelling and making a mess, she learns to control her anger and simply tell people off. 

Areum rang the doorbell again with her evil smirk. "Y/N! I forgot that Jungkook is not coming home tonight!" She informed Y/N nonchalantly. Areum acted like Jungkook was the one who told her, but in reality her guys did. She has guys reporting her about Jungkook because Areum's main focus was to get him. She purposely gave Y/N Jungkook's jacket to show her that Jungkook is in touch with her.  

"I'm fine with it," Y/N nonchalantly tell Areum, trying her best to control her anger. On the other hand, Areum was surprised by Y/N's answer. She expect Y/N to boil in anger and starts yelling. This is the reaction that Areum wants. 

"Okay then..I'll send him to you tomorrow. He is going to spend the night at my apartment. You two lovebirds should make up okay?" Areum left with a smile as Y/N slammed the door shut. 

Areum slowly walk down the porch with an evil grin. Her guys told her that Jungkook was very tired after meeting and that he had a fight with Y/N. Taking this as an opportunity, she convinced Jungkook to stay at her apartment. 

After Y/N slammed the door, she broke down crying. She never thought that Jungkook would be this heartless. She thought Jungkook knows her better than anyone. She thought he knew that Areum is her nightmare. She gave his heart to him and she fell for him hard. But what he did break her. 

Does he really have to stay at another women's house just because of a misunderstanding fight? And why does that women have to be Areum out of everyone? 

TO BE CONTINUE.......

HIM OR ME ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें