Chapter 18

~~~It's exciting to think that some of the best moments of our lives haven't even happened yet~~~

Y/N's POV:

Mr. Jeon's birthday is tomorrow and I still haven't chosen the perfect tux for him yet. I stared at the pile of tux in front of me, each designed by many different designers. Out of all those tuxedos, I like Park Jimin's one.

His white tuxedo shined in the light, and I can imagine Mr. Jeon wearing it. He was like a father to me; he took care of me and showed me the way to build my own business. His white tuxedo would surely show my gratitude to him.

My thoughts were distracted by a knock on the door.

"Come in," I told the person on the other side.

The person slowly came in, wearing a blue T-shirt that exposed his tattoos. His red hair cleanly falls on his white bandana.

"No way! You didn't dye your hair red!" I told him, shocked by his sudden transformation.

"I did...," he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Jeon Jungkook what were you thinking?? Your father's birthday is tomorrow and there's no way you are going like that!" I told him, running my fingers through my hair frustratedly. This man is so unpredictable.

"Its gonna be fine, Y/N. The hair light up my face with the clothes I'm wearing tomorrow...," he chuckled. (Pic below, imagine his tattoos)

 (Pic below, imagine his tattoos)

I just sighed, not knowing what else to say.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" I asked him, wanting to know whether the hair match his outfit.

"Secret," he playfully winked at me, having no idea how hot he looks with his red hair.

"Fine....I won't tell you what I'm wearing either," I told him as I pulled the white tux apart from the rest.

"You don't have to tell me, I bet you will look good in it," he told me looking deeply into my eyes. And started laughing at his own cheesy words. He does know how to flirt.

"Jungkook, I haven't met your father in years. So now I'm nervous and excited at the same time. What if he forgot me?" I asked him, all the worries came into me.

"How can he forget you? He adores you. He likes you more than me and you were like his one and only daughter. He didn't even know I exist," he childishly pouted, trying to make me feel better.

"That was in the past. What if he started to hate me now? Like all of the sudden!" I asked him, knowing that it doesn't make sense.