Chapter 15

~~~True friendship is not being inseparable, its being separated and nothing changes~~~~

Y/N's POV: 

I couldn't even blink my eyes as I stare intensely at his figure. He had changed. The chubby cheeks I used to squished disappeared, and were replaced by his sharp jawline. He pulled his long sleeve up to expose his meaningful tattoos. I scanned each and every stroke of his tattoos, wanting to know why he got it in the first place. The cute little bunny I used to know turn into a hot man. 

"Jungkook, I can't believe you're really here," I told him with a big grin on my face. Happiness suddenly filled me as I reunited with my long lost best friend. 

"Yea, it had been over five years since we last met. And you have grown to be a gorgeous angel," he told me with a small smile, ignoring my flushed face. I don't normally get these compliments, so its hard for me to take it. 

"When did you arrive to Seoul? How did you know I'm here?" I threw him with questions, wanting to know how he found me. 

"I arrived yesterday. And you own this big damn industry with your name labeled on it. So its easy for me to know that this fashion industry is yours, and I came in." He simply replied. His deep voice fill in my ears as I have recognized he really have changed. 

We stopped seeing each other after college. I move to Seoul with the help of his father, while he decided to stay in Busan pursuing his dreams. 

"So.....what's going in your life right now?" I asked him, hiding a small smile that is about to appear. 

"My father wants me to take over his company although I don't intend to. But before he asked me to take over his company, I was a songwriter and I created my own soundtracks in my private studio." 

Of course his father wants Jungkook to take over Jeon Enterprise as he is getting old. I know Jungkook very well, he is not interested in fashion industry at all. He loves music and he told me once that he wanted to be a singer, but his father wouldn't let him. 

"So my best friend is apparently going to be the CEO of Jeon Enterprise!" I excitedly told him, hoping that he sincerely love his father's decision. 

"Yea..apparently, I have no choice anyways," he sighed. 

"Jungkook...don't think of it that way. We can work together you know.  We can even attend to fashion shows together. Its going to be fun," I cheered him up.

"Really? You want to do all those things with an inexperience person like me?" he asked me with his doe eyes staring into mine. Why does he always have to degrade himself? Doesn't he know that he's a perfect human being?

"Of course! You're my best friend! And I'm going to help you become the best CEO ever..don't call yourself an inexperience person," I chuckled at his childish question. 

He give me his bunny smile as I reminisce those moments where I cheered him up and he smiled. I feel like a child again. 

"I want to take you out," he frankly told me. 

The word 'take you out' sounded like a date and I started to become uncomfortable. He knows that I used to have a huge crush on him. But we weren't a thing back then, because we wanted our friendship to be pure and strong. We know that breakups can destroy the basic friendship. But now...I guess he's expecting more. But I'm not sure if I still feel the same. 

"Not like a date idiot," he rolled his eyes after seeing my surprise face. 

"Oh, yea I know!" I bluntly lied, feeling the heat rushed up on my cheeks. I look at his face that doesn't have the same expression as before

"Sure you do," he smirked, seeing right through me. He became really cocky too. His duality is crazy and hard to catch up on. 

"I just have some works to finish, then we can go somewhere." 

"You have to tour me around Seoul, I'm a boy from Busan. I don't know anything," he laughed.

"Oh right! Where are you staying?" I asked him.

"Lotte hotel," he replied simply, staring at the view from my office. It seems like he loves it. He stared at the view in awe.  

"You can stay at my house if you want!" I suggested since I live alone. I'm happy with Jungkook's accompany. We can relive our childhood together.

"Look at you...taking a big step...," he teased me, fully aware that I used to have a crush on him. And now he's pointing out the offer for him to move in and live together.

"Fine then...stay at the hotel...go alone...look around Seoul and get lost!" I told him as I finished my works. 

"Haha, I am actually lost," he chuckled as he stare into me. 

"What?"

"In your eyes!" he smirked and laughed at his own cheesy words. This man in front of me has changed.  

I closed my eyes and said, "Now you are trapped." I played along with his flirty words. 

We both break down laughing. I couldn't believe I'm meeting my best friend again. After all these years. Not only his physical appearance change, but he became more cocky and flirty. 

"Seriously, you have to stop flirting with me. What if your girlfriend found out about this?" I asked him as I closed my laptop. I give him a warning look. 

"Girlfriend? I don't have one," he shrugged, as I started to get embarrassed over my wrong assumption. 

"Why not? I bet you can get any girl that you want."

"Hmm..maybe, but I just don't wanna. How about you?" he asked me back. 

"My boyfriend is my work. And I take care of him everyday. Our relationship is healthy. And I don't plan on cheating on him." I told him as I smile at my own words. I'm a workaholic.

"Well your work is a one lucky guy. Make sure you tell him that," he joked, playing along with me. This is why we are best friends. 

I stood up from my seat and got my coat, getting ready to leave. 

"Let's go!" I told Jungkook as he stood up from his seat too. He slowly walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me. He do it without an effort, like he's being doing it everyday. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him, taken back by his actions. 

"I just missed you so much," he sighed, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Me too...but we gotta go Kook, or else no dinner for you," I told him, calling him by his childhood name. 

"I heard you are a strict CEO, and you are pretty scary," he told me as he took my coat from my hand and wrapped it around me. 

"Yea I am. I'm just being like this to you." I laughed as I confidently hold his hand to drag him out of the room. 

"And why is that?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows. 

"Cause you are my best friend,"  I told him and dragged him out of my office. 

TO BE CONTINUED.........