Chapter 36

~~~~~~~I would do anything to get what's mine. - Areum~~~~~~~

Author: To be honest, I'm starting to lose my motivation to write this. I don't know whether I should continue or not. I think my story is going to far away . 

Third POV:

"Stop lying Jeon Jungkook! Areum came to my house last night and told me that you're staying with her. I can't believe you did that. And lie to me the next day!" Y/N let out all her anger that she's been bottling up to him. She thought Jungkook was better than this. She loved him and thought that he was different from others that betrays her. But he's the same.

"Stop assuming things Y/N! I was at work yesterday and I end up sleeping at Mr. Min Yoongi's office. You can ask him about it. I don't want to keep arguing with you. Its tiring and I hate it. So please drop it here!" Jungkook told her as he enters the mansion with a deep sigh.

"Then explain the Adidas Jacket that you left at her house. Even if you don't sleep at her house last night, I know you still keep in touch with her." Y/N told Jungkook as he turns around to look at her with his dark eyes. Jungkook purposely bumps into Y/N as he left the house.

He quickly went inside his car and drove to Areum's apartment as soon as possible, wanting to deal with this whole situation that causes a crisis between him and his lover.

"Baek Areum, open the damn door!" Jungkook shouted as his tattooed hand strongly knocked on the door.

"Oh kookie!" The girl squeals as she opens the door, ignoring his dark eyes. Areum knew that he'll come sooner or later. And she had planned out everything.

"Did you go to her house last night and fucking lie? Did you tell her that I was sleeping at your apartment?" Jungkook questioned Areum as the girl pouted.

"You know that I don't have the guts to see her. After the childhood incident, I don't know how to apologize. I'm very sorry about spreading fake rumors. I was a fucking child that only wants attention when you left me for her. Jungkook, you started to talk to her more and ignore me most of the time. I don't like it. We were friends remember?" Areum sobbed as she started crying her eyes out. "We were friends way before she showed up in our lives. It's not like I don't want to be her friend. I love to hang out with her. But I feel like I'm drifting apart from you guys. We used to be three best friends but after that childish incident. I was all alone." Areum stared at the ground, avoiding Jungkook's gaze on her.

Jungkook feels bad because mostly it is his fault to find interest in Y/N. He didn't realize that he's slowly distancing away from Areum. "You know that the childish incident changed her life into a horrible mess. She started to distance herself from people because they look down on her. They laughed at her and call her slut because you spread the damn fake rumors. Her father never raped her, he only abused her. Sure she has scars and bruises, but it's not because of sex-"

"I know Jungkook. And I'm truly sorry. I end up giving half of my life without friends and family beside me. I end up hurting myself too. I regretted it so much that I end up having heart attacks. Can't you see how helpless I am? I have no one but you." Areum wipes her tears and looks up to meet Jungkook's eyes. His eyes are soft and full of empathy. And this makes Areum smile inside.

"You're right. You have me. But let me make this clear. Did you go see her last night?" Jungkook asks her as he pulls her into a tight embrace and slowly strokes her back.

"No..how could I? I'm ashamed of myself," Areum sobbed and cry on his chest as he tries to comfort her.

"Then why did she say that you came?" Jungkook asks again, completely confuse about Y/N.

"Jungkook," Areum straightens her back as she faces him. "I don't want to assume things quickly but have you ever wonder about Y/N's mental state? What if she has some kind of mental illness because of her childhood trauma. I know she hates me. And maybe because of that, she always believes that I'm always with you. She's scared that I might take you away from her and repeat the same mistake. She'll never trust me Jungkook. I'm scared. She hates me." Areum stares at the ground, letting her tears fall silently.

"I know I was not a good friend to her, but I didn't know that she would see illusions of me. I never visited her, I don't have the guts to. I'm so ashamed of myself."

"Wait. Are you telling me that Y/N is mentally ill?" Jungkook scoffed, not believing Areum. How can Y/N be mentally ill when she's the CEO of a famous enterprise. She seems normal to him.

"I-I don't know Jungkook. I care about Y/N. I want to make up for my past mistakes. Do you want to talk about her with a psychiatrist? I know a great psychiatrist. I'll arrange a meeting with him. Let's talk about her. Hopefully, she's normal," Areum sigh as she looks up into Jungkook's sad eyes. He was confused and hopeless. He doesn't know what to do. And Areum is fully aware of this.

"So what should I do?" Jungkook asks Areum as if she has all the answers to his questions.

"You go home and stay with her. She'll need you at this time. She might be assuming that you are with me, cheating on her. She'll be very suspicious. And she already saw my illusions. So I suggest you stay with her." Areum smiles kindly, wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you Areum. You are a great friend. You still care about her. I hope she realizes that." Jungkook smiles at her as he slowly left the apartment, deep in thoughts.

As soon as Jungkook left, Areum dialed a number.

"Hello~" A man from the other line answers

Areum smirks hearing his voice. "Min-Jun, remember me?"

"Ahaha of course, the one and only Baek Areum."

"I found a way to make you a billionaire." Areum nonchalantly told the guy.

"For real!" The guy's excited voice rings into Areum's ear as she distances her phone away from her ear.

"All you have to do is become a fake psychiatric. And you'll get Choi Y/N in no time. She'll be yours."

"Oho is she the CEO? I can't believe this. Is this a joke?" The man asks for reassurance.

"Oh no honey, this ain't a joke. I'll get her boyfriend. You can take her. All you have to do is spill 

some pretty lies from the damn mouth of yours," Areum chuckled as the other agreed.

"I'll be at your service," Min-Jun said as Areum hang up the phone. 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Thanks to @remiaxd for an amazing cover!