Chapter 11

~~~~~ When a deep injury is done to us, we never heal until we forgive~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

The show was fantastic. A lot of these fashion designs are far beyond my expectations. These people are talented. 

I took a glance at him again. He was enjoying the show with one of his arm wrapped around the model's shoulder. 

I didn't expect anything less or more, he is a playboy anyways. But the model is very familiar to me. Oh wait, she's Lee Sung-Kyung!

I admire her beauty all the time. We used to launch our new products with her, and it was a success. 

I didn't realize that the show has ended at midnight because I was busy staring at those two looking all lovey dovey.

"Y/N..let's go!" Hoseok stood up from his chair and was preparing to exit. He turn around too look at me still staring at them.

"OMG is that Ms. Y/N?!" Lee Sung-Kyung directly look into my direction and walk towards me.

"Oh hey!" I give her a small smile to hide the weird feelings that I was developing.

"Your fashion designs were amazing! I want to wear one again!" She cutely pouted and squealed like a five year old.

"Haha thanks! It was nice meeting you again, but I need to go now." I slightly bowed and turned around to see Hoseok waiting for me.

"Babe, we have to go," Taehyung came in, wrapping his arms around her from the back. As she smiled back at him sweetly and follow him to the main exit. 

Once again, he ignored me.

At Y/N's House....

"Something is bothering you Y/N, spill it!" Hoseok demanded looking at me with his arms crossed in front of his arms. Just like the way he used to scold me whenever I didn't finish my homework. 

"Nothing, I'm fine!" I bluntly lied.

"You think I will believe that crap? Look at you, pacing back and forth thinking about something ever since we came back from that show. Something is bothering you, Y/N." He read my face and see right through me. 

"Is it my fault that I treat my father that way?" I asked him suddenly, seeing his surprised reaction. He would have never thought about me thinking about my father. I rarely talk about him.

"What's wrong?" He took a seat beside me, reaching out for my hands. 

"He's diagnosed with Lung cancer and he needs to perform a surgery," I sighed, not wanting to hide the truth from Hoseok anymore. I can't. I can never keep a secret from him. I'm always a open book for him to read me. 

"Y/N, you never told me that," he sighed in disappointment and shook his head. Still, he stoke my palm with his thumb, trying his best to comfort me.

"That's because I don't want to meet him. If I tell you everything you will force me to meet him." I give him a reason as I turn my face around to see him. 

"If you don't feel comfortable, I won't ask you to do that. But at least tell me your father's condition." He quietly mumbled. 

"Kim Taehyung knows about my father's condition. He even came to my office the other day to talk about that." I told Hoseok with another depressing sigh.

He nodded his head and gesture me to continue. 

"We had a fight over that. He told me that I was being mean to him and my father. He sees me as a cold heartless person. He couldn't understand me. And I don't want him to. Nobody understands me anyways." I frustratedly messed my hair, letting go of Hoseok's comforting hands.

"Hey. I understand you little sis," Hoseok rub my back as I lean into his chest. 

"Thanks, Hobi." I weakly smiled at him. 

"Y/N, you are the strongest person I've ever seen in my whole life. You somehow became my role model. Look at you. You have accomplished a lot of things in life, and now you are a CEO of Y/N Enterprise. I'm so proud of you. No matter how hard your past was, you still find your way to survive. And I hope you can do one more thing that weak people can never do....FORGIVE." His words slowly repeated in my head. 

Forgive? After all this time I have to forgive him? The man that ruined my childhood?

"You don't have to forget your past Y/N. All you have to do is forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute to the strong. You don't forgive people because you're weak. You forgive people because you're strong enough to know that people make mistakes." He stroke my hair gently like a child. 

I listened to him quietly, processing every words he said.

"I..I don't know," I sighed.

"Trust me Y/N. Just forgive him, and you will feel this unmeasurable freedom. It will heal you." He softly smile at me like a mother comforting her child. 

"I-I...," I found myself being speechless. I don't know what to say or do. Forgiveness is not what my father deserves.

"It's okay, you don't have to do it now. Take your time." Hoseok squeezed my shoulder as he play with my hair. He used to comfort me like that whenever my mom yelled at me. And I remember those days where everything was pure and innocent for me. When everything was perfect.

"Thank you, Hobi. For everything," I started to feel tears welling up in my eyes as I look at Hobi's genuine smile.

"Anything for my sister," he pulled me into a hug as I cry in his chest. The memories of my father abusing me came back like a replaying scene. Everything is so cluster as I cry my eyes out. Am I capable to forgive the monster that is known as my father?

NEXT DAY...

Here I am, standing infront of the tall building labeled 'SEOUL HOSPITAL'

The flowers I hold in my hands were the same type that he usually give to my mother: lilies. It was my favorite flowers as a child. My mom would always put it beside my bed every morning to wake up with the smell of fresh lilies. 

"Who do you want to meet miss?" The receptionist asked me, distracting me from the memories of my childhood. 

"Mr. Choi." His name slipped out of my tongue like a venom. 

The receptionist looked up to me with a surprise face. "You must be his daughter, he wanted to meet you!" she smiles exciredly.

"Can I meet him?" I ask her as she repeatedly nodded her head. 

Then, the receptionist called a certain nurse to lead me to his room. 

"Thanks," I told the nurse softly and hold the door knob, getting ready to see the man's face after all these years.

"He will be really happy to see you," she smiles shyly and walked away.

As I was about to open the door, I heard a man voice. Not my father's voice, but another man's. 

TO BE CONTINUED......