Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE MY MOTIVATION TO WRITE!!!!!

Taehyung's POV: 

I was expecting to wake up with her in my arms, but I was wrong. I couldn't feel anything, and the place is empty. Disappointment gushed over me as I started to search for her warmth.

I slightly open my eyes to see that I wasn't even on the bed. The empty wine cups with lipstick stains, waiting for it to be washed, gave everything away. We never did it. 

It was all a dream that I somehow wish for it to be real. It was amazing. Even in my dreams. And this made me question myself whether I even like her as a person or whether I'm sexually attracted to her. 

Either way, I never dreamt of a girl. Sleeping with a girl in my dream is a never happening scenario. 

I glance at her before I carried her slowly as if she is the most fragile thing in the world and placed her on the leather sofa. Do I really like her?

I've never been so confused in my life before. Sure, I was attracted to many girls. But I always have my ways with them. For her. Its hard. She was never impressed by me. I never saw her blush or anything. And having my ways with her somehow end up in a fight.

I look at her one last time before I left her mansion only to meet Mr. Jeon. What a coincidence. 

Third POV

Jungkook was exhausted after accompanying Areum to the hospital and staying with her for the whole night. She wouldn't stop talking, although she was sick. 

When Jungkook got to her apartment, she was crying like a baby. But all she was crying over was a slight fever. And yet, she insists Jungkook to drive her to the nearest hospital and stay with her.

Jungkook phone was out of battery as he had to delete several meetings and contact his office. He couldn't blame on Areum either because he knew that Areum hates fever since she was young. And he knew that she overly react on it.

The whole night, Jungkook find ways to leave her house. But she kept on insisting him to stay with her because she has no one. 

Jungkook's mind was filled with Y/N, worrying about her and her safety. All alone in her mansion. He hated himself for breaking his own words about coming back, but reminiscing the moment she confessed to him was enough to make him happy.

He wanted to meet her so bad, and tell her that he do loves her too. And he blamed on himself for giving such a lame answer earlier in the morning. 

But as soon as the sun rise, Jungkook checked Arum's fever and escaped her apartment as quick as possible to see Y/N. But his disposition was changed as soon as he see Taehyung. 

The two man stood in front of the mansion glaring at each other with no words needed. 

"Why are you here?" Jungkook demanded, wishing that Taehyung didn't stay the night with Y/N. In Jungkook's mind, she is all his and the concept of a man staying in Y/N's house destroyed him.

"She needed me. So I came", Taehyung simply answered as he got into his Mercedes and drives away.

Jungkook was speechless. Y/N never needed anyone but him. He was always there whenever Y/N was sad and down. He knew that something is wrong, and he wants to fix it.

Jungkook rushed into her house to see a sleepy girl standing up from a couch. But her eyes widened as she sees him. 

"Why is he here?" Jungkook asked clearly annoyed.

"None of your business", Y/N retorted as she stood up to clean the wine glasses, completely ignoring Jungkook.

"Of course it is! You said we are dating!" Jungkook told her, frustrated about the situation they are in. He was expecting a warm hug and small sweet pecks from her as soon as he rushed inside the mansion, but the reality is harsh.

"Now we are not", Y/N replied nonchalantly. Not even sparing a look at him.

"I can't believe you", Jungkook shook his head with disbelief.

"Its not like you feel the same way as I do anyway...", she replied back, continuing her work. 

"I DO..OFCOURSE I DO. WHEN YOU ASKED ME OUT, I COULDN'T RESPOND WELL BECAUSE I WAS EXPLODING WITH HAPPINESS INSIDE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EFFECT YOU HAVE ON ME. YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY." he answered with anger just by the thought of Taehyung accompanying her. 

"THEN, WHY DID YOU GO TO HER? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME? TELL ME JUNGKOOK!!!", Y/N threw many sharp questions that made Jungkook speechless.

"She needed me", he quietly replied back, trying to calm himself while staring at the floor.

"OF COURSE SHE DOES. SHE ALWAYS MAKE SMALL EXCUSES TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, WHILE HURTING ME ON THE OTHER HAND. SHE VERBALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED ME. AND YOU KNOW THAT. YET, YOU STILL GO", Y/N yelled at Jungkook as tears escaped from her eyes. She was hungover but the pain that Jungkook give her washed it all away.

"Y/N...don't cry. You know I hate to see you cry", Jungkook said as he reach for cheeks to wipe the tears away, but she yanked his hands away.

" Then don't upset me. You are the only one who can hurt me Jungkook. Others can't hurt me because I don't care about them. I only care about you because I-I love you" Y/N sobbed as she look into Jungkook's doe eyes.

"I-I never say those words to anyone but you. So please don't go to her anymore, stay with me." Y/N pleaded weakly as Jungkook wrapped his arms around her.

He lightly kissed her cheek as she lean into him. "I know baby..I know...and I promise to not go to her anymore. I'm yours and only yours. And I promise to stay with you okay?"

She look into his does eyes and can see his sincerity. "I'm sorry for acting this way, but I don't want her around us. I don't want her to touch you or even look at you." Y/N jealously stated.

"What will you do if she does touch me?" he asked back with one brow raised, amused by her statement.

"You don't want to know", she said as she get out his arms, but he pulled her back.

"Aww come here my jealous baby. Trust me, I'll never see her again. And thats all because I love you", he nonchalantly told her, completely oblivious about her crimson red face.

She always thought that he never feels the same. But he does.

"You love me?" she asked him, surprised by his words.

"Will I be hugging you and comforting you if I don't?" he asked back.

She sweetly smiled at him. "I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too," he told her as he lean in to kiss her lips.

TO BE CONTINUE.......