Chapter 57

~~~~~~~~~~~Sometimes I'm not angry, I'm hurt and there's a big difference~~~~~~~~~~

To update next chapter:

Vote: 9

Read: 29

Y/N POV: 

"Y/N?"

I turn around to follow the voice and immediately met his eyes. He's been well. In fact, he looks better than before. Of course, I heard Areum has been taking care of him. And this somehow angers me because he is doing better than me.

I've been hurting myself and starving myself because of the breakup while he's been moving on quickly. How am I supposed to marry him? Does he still have feelings for me? More importantly, do I still have feelings for him?

"Y/N, we need to talk. I know everything now and-"

"Jungkook, let's talk about this later. My whole dress is stained with coffee and I'm not in my right mind to think about anything. I'll see you later," I told him quickly while turning around to meet Mr. Jeon in front of me. "I'll think about it, Mr. Jeon. Right now if you'll excuse me, I would like to leave." I quickly bow and rush out of the mansion without his answer.

Jungkook tries to grab my wrist and insist me to wear one of his T-shirts but I politely reject his offer. I can't deal with him nor his scent on his shirt. Everything keeps dragging me to the painful moments of him leaving me. But it wasn't his fault either. It's her fault, Baek Areum.

But just when I was about to open my car door, Jungkook quickly grabs my wrist and hand me his shirt. "Wear this. Your whole dress is wet and you'll get sick later on. Just wear this, Y/N. Don't be stubborn. I won't talk to you about anything if you don't want me to. Just don't get sick," he sighed as I slowly grab the white T-shirt in his hands. It smells just like him. The vanilla scent that always calms me down.

"Why do you care? It doesn't matter whether I get sick or not Jungkook. You left me," I bitterly told him as I enter the mansion again to change my work attire.

"I care. I always have and I always will. I promised to take care of you, Y/N." He genuinely told me with his concerned eyes.

"I never ask you to make that promise. You don't need to care about me. I can stand on my own and I thought you know by now." I strictly told him without looking at him. I can't deal with him right now. Why is he so stupid to believe her lies?

"I know you never did, but Kim Taehyung asked me to make a promise. And I feel guilty for leaving you, Y/N. I never wanted to leave you. I thought I could hurt you more if I'm with you. You told me that I'm the one who can hurt you-"

"Well, thanks for hurting me anyways Jungkook." I quickly told him as I enter into the lady's room to change.

As soon as I got out of the room, I saw Jungkook leaning against a wall while his eyes are fixed on the floor. This is what he does when he feels sad and down. And I don't want him to feel sad because of me, but he's the one who hurt me and put me in pain.

"I'll return your shirt first thing in the morning," I told him as he quickly shook his head.

"No no. Keep it. It looks better on you." He told me quickly. Just like those cliche phrases in every movie and story.

"I don't want to keep anything from you. It hurt me to see you and even smell your scent on this shirt. It pains me to relive at the moment where you left me alone confused and hurt. Jungkook, congratulations for hurting me. You did well," I painfully told him as I feel the tears escaping from my eyes. I can't hold my pain anymore no matter how hard I tried.

But some part of me is happy when I heard that Taehyung ask him to promise to take care of me. It makes me feel like somebody still cares for me genuinely without having any doubts. And right now, I don't want to be anywhere else but with Taehyung.

"Y/N, don't leave, please. Let's talk it through. It was so hard for me too, Y/N. I love you and I always have. It's hard to control myself from seeing you or even hearing your voice. Whenever I see you or hear you, all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around you and kiss you. But there's a part of me that doesn't want to hurt you. I have this feeling that someday I will hurt you and you will fall apart. And that's the last thing I want to see. But I'm very stupid and I end up hurting you anyways. I'm so sorry, Y/N. I don't deserve your forgiveness," he started crying as he weakly falls to the ground. He kneels in front of me with this head down, showing me his pain but I don't know how to reply.

"Jungkook, stand up. I'll talk to you tomorrow. My mind is a mess right now," I quickly pull him up as he wipes his tears. I can't bear to see his pain, so I quickly drove back to Taehyung's mansion.

As soon as I open the door, I was welcomed by the smell of spaghetti. I slowly walk inside the kitchen to see Taehyung with his apron, struggling to cook the sauce.

"Taehyung," I called him as he slowly turns around with a smile. But his smile soon faded away as he saw the shirt I'm wearing. Does this mean he feels like the same way as I do? Are there more feelings attached to his intentions of helping me? It gives me some hope. But some part of me screams that he's only being friendly.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I look at her in a plain white T-shirt. Whose shirt is that? Did she buy a plain T-shirt? Is she okay? All the questions started to float in my mind as I saw her attire.

"Tae...everything is messed up and I don't know how to deal with them. Please help me," she sniffed as I quickly rush to her side and hug her, hoping that she can't hear my loud heartbeat insanely beating because of her being close to me.

"Of course, I'm always here for you," I softly stroke her hair as she looks at me with her teary eyes.

"I met Mr. Jeon and Jungkook today." She told me as I felt my jaw clenched. His name is a pain to me but I have to get used to it because the girl that I love is in love with him. The life of Kim Taehyung is sad.

"Jungkook apologized to me and started to tell me about his feelings. While Mr. Jeon is asking me to marry Jungkook. It's more of an arranged marriage and I don't know how to deal with all of it. They all came to me at the same time," she started to cry in my chest as I try my best to hide my pain. Marriage huh? So, I have to give up on her.

Should I confess my feelings? Will anything change if I do? Does she feel the same way as I do? Or will this friendship crumble down because of my confession?

"Y/N, I'm-"

TO BE CONTINUED...

OKAY GUYS! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. AT THIS POINT OF THE STORY, WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE????!!! BTW, I'M SORRY BUT THERE WON'T BE ANY SEQUEL TO THIS STORY BECAUSE I WANT TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER NEW STORY. I THINK THIS STORY HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH AND I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.