Chapter 26

~~~~~~~Never be afraid to say what you really feel ~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I decided to make some breakfast before Jungkook wakes up. Last night was like a dream. We kissed and every fireworks in Paris exploded. 

It was about 10:30am so I decided to wake Jungkook up. But just before I shake him, I saw a text message silently popped out in his phone. 

The user name is "A" and that person said, "Kookie, let's meet up". 

This is very weird because nobody calls him kookie except me and...Areum.

Is he contacting that bitch? The bitch that destroyed me??

But I don't want to assume things too easily. I want to hear it from him. 

"Jungkook....wake up...breakfast is ready..," I slightly poked him but he doesn't even move a bit. His fluffy hair covered half of his face as he started to pout cutely.

"five more minute please," he huskily whisper as he cover his face with a pillow. 

I slowly open the curtains as I let the warm sunlight hit me. Its a beautiful morning, but the thought of Jungkook contacting Areum discussed me. He would never do that...he would never hurt me. 

I took the pillow from Jungkook as he whined like a baby. Just before I leave his room, he quickly grasped my wrist and pulled me on his bed. I landed straight on him.

"Let's stay like this for a while," he smiles with his eyes closed. I didn't move at all. I was processing our position that I wasn't able to talk or move. 

"Kook...who is 'A' in your contact?" I asked nonchalantly. Half of me is lost in thoughts, wondering who it could be.

"No one." he answered back quickly as he stood up to grab his phone on the nightstand.

"You shouldn't hide anything from me kook. Tell me..who is it?" I asked again. After what happened last night, I thought we are going to take our friendship to next level and be even more honest with each other.

"I don't think you'll know that person. So let's not talk about her ok?" He said quickly as he walked inside the bathroom with his phone in his pockets.

Her? So that person is a women. Can it really be the person I'm thinking?

"Y/N I'm running out of toothpaste. Can you give me yours?" He asked me while leaning on the bathroom door. 

"Jungkook....the person is not Areum right? You don't have any connections with her right?" I asked her. I may sound stupid and too worry but I'm asking him because I don't want history to repeat.

"Y/N...don't think about her. You know that I'll always be with you. There's no way I'm talking to her," he reassures me as he gave me his toothbrush. 

I walk out of the room with his toothbrush in my hand. Still lost in thoughts. 

Jungkook's POV: 

I dialed the number as soon as Y/N walks out of the room. Why is Areum still contacting me? Y/N can't find out this.

"What do you want?" I half yelled at her, not wanting Y/N to hear my voice.

"J-jungkook...please help me...you're the only one I can trust....I'm not feeling well right now...and nobody is here with me...please help..," Areum started crying on the other line.

"What are you saying? Where are you now?" I asked her quickly, wishing that Y/N won't return back soon.

"I'll-I'll text you the address...please come as soon as possible," she told me as she hung up quickly. 

Just as I was about to call her again. Y/N entered the room.

"Were you on the phone?" She asked me as she hands me my toothbrush.

"Yea..just from work. I have to go somewhere today. Mr. Min Yoongi called." I lied straight to her face. I can feel the guilt slowly building up inside me, but this is the best way for her. I don't want her to know about Areum. And I don't know what is happening to Areum either. 

"Jungkook...,"she trailed off while keeping her eyes on the floor.

"hmm what is it?" I asked her while wiping my face with a soft towel.

"What are we?" She asked me as she play with the buttons on her pajamas. How cute.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked her taking on step towards her as she slowly backs off.

"Uhh I don't know," she kept staring at her ground. I place my hands under her chin and let her face me. She's so cute in the mornings.

"Ofcourse you know..Y/N what do you want us to be?" I asked again with confident building up inside me.

I pinned her to the wall with my chest press to her. The space between us was too close for her liking. And I can see how uncomfortable she is. But her thumping heart says otherwise.

Y/N's POV: 

"I-I want us to be...more..than.. friends," I told him quietly, hoping that he can't hear me. But the distance between us is not helping it. He can hear every single words that escaped from my lips along with my loud beating heart. 

"More than friends? Mega-bestfriends?" He titled his head and asked me teasingly. This guy is acting all dumb again. He knows how uncomfortable I can get when it comes to confessions. I can't talk romantically or even say cheesy words. My tongue is tied and my lips become completely sealed. 

"N-no," I replied back slowly, wanting to push him away but some part of me stay still.

"Then...what is it? What do you want?" He asked me again. This time leaning in to whisper in my ear. 

"I-I..want to date you," I shyly confessed while looking everywhere but his eyes. I can't face him. I don't want him to see me as friends. I don't want to hear rejection, but the awkward silent between us is keeping me on my toes. He will reject me for sure.

"Ok", he simply say and let me go. I wasn't able to comprehend the situation. It took everything in me to tell him those words and all he said was 'ok'? How can he be such a jerk?

"Ok?!" I asked him again with disbelief.

"Let's talk about it tonight...right now. I have somewhere to go. And as much as I want to stay with you, I can't. But let's talk about us tonight okay?" He asked me as he started to change without a warning.

"Hey!!" I half yelled as he started stripping.

"What? You are going to see more of this if we started dating," he chuckled as I quickly ran out of the room. 

TO BE CONTINUE......