Ending Part 1

~~~Lovers don't meet each other somewhere, they are in each other all along~~~

I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BECOME THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOME MORE. DON'T WORRY, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ENDING. AND I'M ALSO PLANNING TO WRITE AN EPILOGUE IF YOU GUYS WILL LIKE TO READ MORE.

TWO YEARS LATER 

Y/N's POV:

It's been 720 days, 17280hrs, 1036800 minutes, and 62208000 seconds since the last time I chased him. It didn't go as expected. I went straight to his office to search for him but he wasn't there. I couldn't even find Namjoon.

His secretary greeted me with a welcoming smile but I threw uncountable questions at her. She didn't answer any of them to be exact. She keeps dodging Taehyung's location. I wanted to know where he was, but she said she can't tell me.

So I actually spend the last two years searching for him. I even hired Jimin as my spy to search for him. Jimin said he is Taehyung's friend, and he doesn't even know where Taehyung is.

"You won't believe this!" Jimin came into my office without knocking. "Y/N, I finally found something and you better pay me more for this information," he squealed like a kid.

"Okay, first of all why didn't you knock? Second of all, is that how you talk to your boss? It's not professional." I told him but he playfully smirked. I remember him being scared of me when we first met at the meeting. Comparing to this Jimin, I'd rather have the old Jimin back.

"Is my boss acting like my boss? She's been trying to stalk my best friend and that ain't professional either," Jimin shrugs and grins as he slowly walk towards my desk.

"Fine, just tell me what you found? Did you find him?!" I asked impatiently but Jimin just chuckled lightly.

"Nope." He bluntly said as he made a pop sound with his lips.

"Then, why are you here? Go, get out of my office and keep searching," I sighed as I ran my fingers through my messy hair. Why is he so hard to find? He keeps running away from me.

"I do found the location, though. I heard he's living with his mom back in England," he told me. His eyes piercing through me.

"His mom? Holy shit. I can't just go there. I mean his mom would be there and I get awkward around people. Jimin, tell me about his mom." I shook Jimin's shoulders as he grab my hands to stop.

"Omg please stop panicking. His mom is quite an elegant lady. She doesn't judge people, but when she does it's very scary. She wants the best for her son, as always."

"Oh no. What if she despise me? It's been two years. He might find another women for himself," I sighed. Jimin shook his head nonchalantly.

"You really think that Kim Taehyung would settle?" He laughed. I just glared at him as he started to ramble about Taehyung's playboy behaviors. Taehyung is no longer a playboy. Why did he keep saying that?

"Hey, stop it. He actually stop seeing other girls when I was around him. So, he must have settle down with a women by now, idiot." I told Jimin but he don't look like he cares. This boy has been going in and out of the office as much as he wants to. He knows that he's a special employee in my office because of the spying Taehyung job.

"Okay, enough panicking. Just go to him, okay? I've been searching him for past two years to only find you chickening out. Just go," Jimin urged me.

"I don't think I can. What if he can't recognize me?" I stupidly ask as Jimin looked at me in disbelief. He must have thought I'm crazy.

"Recognize you? How can someone not recognize a famous CEO? He must be blind." Jimin scoffed.