Chapter 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When I'm with you, the only place I want to be is closer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Y/N and Jungkook walk hand in hand into the ballroom. Both of them wearing  the color black. Y/N's tight dress was too short for Jungkook's liking, but it boost her confidence so he let her wear it.

"Kook..there's Mr. Min Yoongi. You should go meet him", Y/N told Jungkook as he nodded in response. 

While Jungkook left to greet the older man, Y/N stayed behind with a cup of champagne in her hand, completely oblivious about a certain man looking at her.

Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes away from her after having that weird dream. He doesn't know what he wants. He was so confused about this unusual feelings that he has on her. Does he like her?

He slowly approaches her, not wanting her to leave after seeing him.

"Y/N..its nice seeing you here", Taehyung told her, ignoring several eyes of other women.

"Its not nice seeing you here", she replied back sassily, sipping her champagne. 

"A simple 'thank you' would be enough for the previous night", he told her as he deeply look into her eyes. He doesn't want to do anything, but stare at her. He knew he wants her. But doesn't know how to get her.

"Mr. Kim", Jungkook quickly interrupted Y/N and Taehyung's conversation, walking in between them.

"Mr. Jeon, I believe this is your first time attending this party. Let me show you around," Taehyung suggested, with the hope of Y/N following behind. All he wanted was her presence near him.

Y/N slightly push Jungkook forward to take the offer because this will help him fit right into the social circle. 

"Thanks for the offer but..."

"Show us around Mr. Kim,"  Y/N interrupted Jungkook and told Taehyung.

Jungkook was confused by her actions, while the other man smirked at her behavior. 

"Sure, follow me", he winked at her right in front of her boyfriend.

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook whispered to her as she ignored her boyfriend and start following the other man.

"Remember the small punishment I gave you today Y/N. Do you want it more?" Jungkook asked her with his low husky voice. 

"If thats what I get for getting near Taehyung, then I guess I'll do it more often", Y/N told Jungkook with a smirk playing on her face. She was quite bold and she blamed it on the champagne she had earlier. 

"So..this is the boss of Gucci, Marco Bizarri," Taehyung introduced the couple to the CEO. He was not amused to see them. He only shake their hands and return back to his usual conversation with the other CEOs. 

Marco Bizarri was one of the CEOs that likes and helps Taehyung with his work. Gucci, Chanel, and other fashion enterprises loves Taehyung. 

Clearly knowing about his, Y/N used this as an opportunity to win a favor from Mr. Bizarri. 

"Hello Mr. Bizarri, I'm from Y/N enterprise. Your fashion has inspired me to become someone I am today. I admired all your hard work, and I was looking forward to meet you. If it wasn't for Taehyung, I would never meet you", she offered her hand as the CEO took it.

"Oh you are that girl that Taehyung was talking about the other day," he chuckled.

Y/N turned to face Taehyung as he turned slightly pink. Never had he ever blush before, especially about a girl. 

"He's always talking about the collaboration he wanted with you. Please give this poor man a change Ms. Y/N", the CEO suggested as she nodded without hesitation.

Seeing her response, Jungkook clenched his fist tightly. He was new to this industry and now he feel left out. On top of that, he doesn't like the fact that Taehyung talks about her. And he also despise her bold actions today.

After having small talk with Mr. Bizarri, Y/N dragged Jungkook to the dance floor. The slow music eased her mind but it doesn't work for Jungkook. He was trying his best to cover the flames inside of him. He was raging with anger.

"Why do you have to follow him?" Jungkook asked her as he pulled her closer to him with force. 

"It was for you. I want you to fit into the social circle", she nonchalantly reply, trying her best to hide her loud thumping heart.

"How is that for me? All you did was talk to that CEO and agreed to do a collaboration with Mr. Kim Taehyung. And you know how much I despise him," Jungkook told her, trying his best to calm himself down.

"So what? You can't ignore him once you are in this industry. Taehyung is a social butterfly, and you'll need him later," she told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't call him by his first name", Jungkook told her with his deep low voice while squeezing her butt aggressively.

Y/N gasped by his actions. "What are you doing?" she whispered, looking around and hoping that no one sees it.

"Are you finding for him? Just Look At Me", he demanded huskily while giving her another squeeze.

"I'm not finding for him. Jungkook please don't do this here", she begged, scared that someone might see them.

"What if I want to do this here? What will happen? Isn't it better for him to see us like this?" he asked her with a smirk playing on his face.

Y/N scanned around the room and saw Taehyung looking at them intensely with a wine in his hand. His jaw clenched as he saw Jungkook squeeze her butt. He couldn't hold it. He wanted to hit that man and tell him to get away from her. But who is he to do that. He's nothing but her acquaintance. 

"Jungkook, he's watching us", Y/N whispered to Jungkook as he smirked.

"Even better", Jungkook told her as he slammed his lips onto her, and started to aggressively kiss her, showing that she's his and no one else's. 

"J-Jung", she said in-between the kisses, but Jungkook shushed her.

"Shh..just kiss me baby girl. You know what's coming tonight", he told her one last time and slammed his lips onto hers again.

TO BE CONTINUE...........