Chapter 7

~~~~ When I walk into a room full of people, I always look for you first~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I entered the ball room, and everyone turned around to look at me. It reminds me of those days where a new student came in. Everyone will be talking about her, wondering who she is. But in this case, they already knew me.

As I was looking for Mr. Min Yoongi, a man approached to me. A man with a pattern shirt and a black coat complimenting on it. I couldn't pay attention to him nor who he was.

"I knew you'll come," the man enveloped me in his arms. By the sound of his voice, I knew who he is: Kim Taehyung.

I stayed quiet, pushing his strong arms off of me since I don't like hugging nor public affection. Those gestures used to be my favorites. Reminding me of the one person that always embrace me. Making my day better with a single hug. Those does not exist anymore after my mother left. At least not for me.

"Mr. Kim, let me go," I sighed, slightly defeated by his behavior.

"Why? Didn't you come here to meet me? Well, I am already here," he winked at me.

"I came here for business, not for nonsense," I straightly replied and went inside the crowd.

There he was. The man I was looking for. Mr. Min Yoongi, wearing a maroon tuxedo, holding a pink champaign in his right hand, and humming to the background music. He was enjoying the party as he did not see my presence beside him.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, it is my pleasure to meet you at this party. I am Choi Y/N," I took out my hand to shake with his. I hate introducing myself to people with my full name. It reminds me of my father. I still don't want his name, Choi.

"Right! CEO of Y/N enterprise! Well..it is my pleasure to meet you here too...I heard you don't attend to parties often," he nudged me.

"Haha yea..I am busy these days setting up for the upcoming Christmas Eve," I initiated the business topic.

"Yes the Christmas Eve. All of us are working on it," he smiled at me.

"I would like to sponsor this year's SUGA fashion show, if possible Mr. Min," I request him with a genuine smile.

"Oh please, call me Yoongi. And sure you can! But V enterprise is the main sponsor this year," he told me as he raise his class up and took a gulp.

Shit! Why is he always one step ahead! I hate that guy so much. All the hard works that I have done. I gave Yoongi one of my fake smile that covers my frustrations. "I understand Yoongi, but I still want to sponsor your show," I told him as I order another champagne for him.

Party Host: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We would like to start the party with a dance. So pick a partner and please join us on the dance floor.

Dance! I hate that part of the party...sure I know how to dance. My mother taught me. But a series of steps and movements that bring happiness for people reminds me too much of my mother. She left me.

I quickly left Yoongi incase he called me, then rushed to grab a drink.

"Not to soon young lady," Mr. Min Yoongi grabbed my wrist.

"I don't want to dance," I slightly whined. 

"Oh c'mon! I have never dance with you before," he insisted me.

If I dance with him, will he promote our fashion line more? I can talk to him while dancing. I simply nodded my head and let him dragged me to the dance floor.

"Wow you can dance very well Ms. Y/N," he complimented me.

Yes, because my mom was a dancer. She taught me the five most popular ballroom dances in the world. She was popular in Busan and everyone adores her. Suddenly I felt my whole body swiftly turning around, landing on a strong chest.

"I would like to cut in," the man told Mr. Min Yoongi. Yoongi gave us a small smile and grabbed another women.

"So, are you enjoying my party?" he asked me.

"Why are you everywhere? Can't you leave me alone for a second? I didn't come here for you, can't you see that? Can you stop annoying me?" I threw him with many questions as he smirked.

"Honey..breathe," he stroked my hair gently.

I grabbed his hand and stopped him from touching my hair, and dragged him out of the dance floor.

"Where are we going? Do you want to be alone with me? Do you like me that much?" he threw me questions and winced in pain.

I turned around to face him, "Honey, breathe..." I smirked as he gave me his boxy smile and dragged me to a nearby bar.

"Can I have two Manhattan cocktails?" he ordered the bartender and took a random seat.

"Sit here..." he patted a seat beside him. I obeyed him, not wanting to talk or argue with him.

"Are you bored?" he asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

"Kind of!"

"Let's play a game," he squealed.

"What are we? five?" I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Let's play 'never had I ever', lets get to know each other more," he told me with his sparkly eyes

"I don't want to know you," I told him forwardly.

"Well I want to know you, so lets play the game," he clapped his hands and gave me my drink.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Guys!!! I won't be able to update everyday....since semester exams are near 😩😩😩