Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm going to fight for her -Taehyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked with his deep growling voice. He was controlling his anger all this time, but when Jungkook said "let her go", Taehyung let out all his anger. 

"L-let me go, bastard! You have no right to touch me!!" Jungkook growled back as the two men started to punch each other. 

Taehyung and Jungkook arranged a small little meeting in Yoongi's office but everything became uncontrollable when Jungkook talk nonsense about Y/N.

"You literally believe the shit that the psychiatrist had to say. You really believe Y/N is mentally ill with schizophrenia? Are you out of your mind?!!!" Taehyung once yelled again as his fist land on Jungkook's hard chest and Jungkook wince in pain. 

"Look man. Its not like I want to let her go. I love her, of course. But my presence will harm her in the future." Jungkook try to give his reasons, but Taehyung scoffed at him.

"Unbelievable. I thought you were better than this. But apparently you own a mindset of a three year old"

As soon as Taehyung said that, another punch land on Taehyung's face and his lips started bleeding. But Taehyung smirked and wiped his lip with the back of his hand. He doesn't give a damn about the pain. All he want is Jungkook to become a better man for Y/N. If Y/N doesn't want him, at least he want Jungkook to be able to make her happy.

"I don't even know why you're minding our business. This problem is between me and Y/N. You are nothing to her. And you'll never be anything to her. She loves me. And I'm letting her go so she won't get hurt again in the future before she develop any strong permanent feelings toward me." Jungkook explain again as he took out his handkerchief to wipe the sweat on his face.

The two men breathe heavily as they eyed each other like preys. They feel the need to kill each other and kick the unreasonable sense out of their head. 

"I'm doing this because I want to make her happy. You and her keep fighting over misunderstandings and you have no idea how much you hurt her. If you break up with her, she will blame everything to herself. Who the fuck cares whether she's mentally ill or not? Are you not committed enough to stay by her side and never cheat?" Taehyung ask the younger man as Jungkook tightened his fist, getting ready to give another powerful punch. 

"Thats not the fucking reason. Whether I'm loyal or not, she will still think I'm cheating because she saw Areum in her mind. Its illusions that I can't do anything about. So I'll keep hurting her if we keep going on this relationship." Jungkook shook his head violently as he can't understand why the man in front of him cares about their relationship.

"Fine. Go break up with her. Do it. But I'll warn you Mr. Jeon. You may not get her back because I'm going to fight for her. I'm going to do something that you are not capable of. You have a weakness for your 'friend' Areum. I don't know who she is, but she really is getting in your mind." Taehyung smirked as he wipe of his bleeding lips with his handkerchief and stood up to leave. 

"Areum is my friend. And she is a good friend of Y/N. She wanted to help Y/N because she regretted her actions. Both of us don't want to hurt Y/N anymore." Jungkook explains again but the other man ignored him.

"Just make sure you break up with her. I don't want to see her with someone she doesn't deserve." Taehyung turn around to tell Jungkook as he left the office.

Y/N's Mansion

After the argument with Taehyung, Jungkook went back to Y/N's mansion. As soon as he got inside, Y/N stared at him with teary eyes.

"You broke me Jungkook," Y/N started crying as she stare at the ground. She couldn't control herself after Areum came to her house second time.

"W-what do you mean, babe? Look at me," He lifted Y/N's chin up to meet him but she closed her eyes. 

"I don't want to see you. You went to Areum's apartment this morning when I woke up. And now you cam back home injured. I don't know what to say Jungkook. Your actions hurt me. And seeing you all injured and in pain hurts me more." Y/N started sobbing as Jungkook wipe her tears away with his thumb.

Jungkook's heart softened as he try his best to keep a straight face. He has to break up with her before he hurt her more. And how does she know that he went to Areum's apartment?

"She came to my house, Jungkook. She told me that you love her only. She told me that you went to her house to cook her breakfast. She told me that you're just using me. Is that true? Are you just using me?" Y/N asked him as he avoided her eyes.

He can't face her painful eyes. Why would Areum come to her house when she's ashamed of herself? Y/N is seeing illusions again. Jungkook sighed as he rub her back.

Y/N hates crying because she thinks crying is for weak people. She's much stronger than this. But she's a sucker for love. She can't control herself, but end up crying in front of the man she relies and loves the most. 

"Jeon Jungkook...is it true? You went to her house?" Y/N changed her voice as she wiped her tears and stared directly into Jungkook eyes. 

He can't hold onto his emotions any longer. He's trying his best to not hug her and shower her will all his kisses because it's time to let her go. 

"Y/N.I'm sorry. Let's break up," Jungkook told her. He expects her to cry more, but she didn't. She froze in the spot, hearing the words she hated the most. 

Someone from her life is leaving her just like everyone else. She thought she can be with Jungkook and even create her own family. But that dream of hers is destroyed. 

"Did you ever love me?" Y/N asked him, hoping that at least he did. 

"No. I accepted this relationship because I know you like me and I wanted to make you happy. I never feel the love you felt for me. I'm sorry," Jungkook nonchalantly told her as he stood up to leave her alone in her empty mansion. 

TO BE CONTINUED.......