EPILOGUE

Credit for @pjnkchxrry for Y/N Dom smut (I legit can't write smut. I can only write up to foreplay)

As soon as I got back from my office, I head straight to our shared mansion. We decided to live near the Han river during summer.  

I took off my shoes and make a cup of coffee as I waited for taehyung to arrive back home, but a  certain drawer in the far corner of his bedroom caught my eyes. I always wanted to check Taehyung's closet, but I give him privacy. Maybe I should take a peek.

As the curious person I was, I walked over to the drawer and saw a bunch of lingerie sets.
WTF! Is he cheating on me? We literally just got together and this is what he's been doing? Collecting Lingerie? Gosh...

He needs to be punished for cheating on me,  and I'll make sure to punish him hard enough that he'll never dare to do it again.

An evil idea popped up into my head as i layed out all the lingerie sets on the bed. I smirked as i hid the lingerie sets under the sheets and patiently waited for Taehyung to come home to start his punishment.

Third POV: 

The sound of the door opening excited Y/N as she walked down the stairs to greet her boyfriend.

 "Hey baby, did you miss me?" Taehyung growled in Y/N's ear as he groped her ass while his other hand trailed up to her neck to choke her. He's been kinky and needy these days, especially when they moved in together.

"I missed you so much daddy...," Y/N whispered as she gripped onto the hand Taehyung was choking her with and placed her free hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung could feel himself harden as Y/N sneakily grinded her leg against Taehyung's crotch.

"Fuck why are you so dominant today baby?" Taehyung groaned as Y/N grinded harder.

"Hmmm you'll find out soon..," Y/N smirked as she escaped his arms and strutted up the stairs, riling up Taehyung even more. He was tired after endless meetings and now he needs her. 

As they both got into the bedroom, Y/N motioned her finger for Taehyung to come and sit on the bed. She grabbed his collar and started to kiss him aggresively. They started to roughly made out and sooner or later Y/N was on top of Taehyung and Y/N sneakily cuffed Taehyung's hands to the bed, surprising him.

"Fuck- babe what the fuck. Let me go, now." Taehyung demanded in his deep voice, but that didn't faze Y/N. She only got onto his lap to reveal what was under the sheets with a smirk on her face.

Taehyung's eyes widened as soon as he saw various colorful lingerie displayed on his shared bed. 

"Baby where did you find that?" He gulped.

"Hmmm in that drawer of yours. I must say she must've had a lot of money to own this brand," Y/N snarled as she picked up the red laced underwear, twirling it in her hand.

"Babe that's-" Taehyung tried to give his reasons. 

"Ah ah ah, i don't want to hear any excuses. Since i found out you cheated on me, I'm gonna punish you to the point where you're never gonna think about anyone else except ME. Hear that, baby boy? You're mine." Y/N growled while choking Taehyung as he could only whimper, not familiar to this side of y/n. He didn't know if he was scared or excited, but he was hard.