Chapter 40

~~~~~I'm a fool for you- Kim Taehyung~~~~~

Third POV:

Y/N shifted in her bed as Taehyung came in with a tray. He slowly approaches toward the bed, scared that he might spill some soup on the floor tiles. 

"I hope you like it." He told Y/N as he slowly placed it on my lap. Y/N stared down at the soup decorated with pepper and onion leaves. 

"Of course, I will like it because you didn't cook this," Y/N replied as she blow a spoonful of soup and take a sip. Taehyung look at her in awe. 

Taehyung turn around to glare at Jin. He wants Y/N to think that he cooked it all by himself. 

"Well, I'll leave you two now. Don't do anything stupid Taehyung," Jin winked at the younger man as Taehyung started to whine quietly. He doesn't want Y/N to see him as a child, he want to be manly. 

"I can sue you for breaking into my house," Y/N nonchalantly told Taehyung as she took another sip of her chicken soup. Although she enjoys the taste and loves sitting in her bed comfortably, she wish that she just die a while ago. She can't stop thinking about Jungkook. He used to make food for her when she's sick, and this soup is doing nothing but reminding her about him.

"You can sue me and arrest me, I don't care. The important thing is you're still alive. Please don't do that again Y/N," he sighed as he stare at the blood bag beside me that is flowing in my body. 

"Why do you care? You don't even know me." Y/N retorted back weakly. She doesn't want to argue with him at this time.

"Sure, I don't know you as much as him. But one thing I know for sure is, he doesn't deserve you," Taehyung replied as he pour some watermelon juice in her cup. 

"Stop interfering in our relationship. He broke up with me because of you. We had a misunderstanding fight and everything goes down the drain," Y/N complained, slightly feeling guilty that she's blaming on Taehyung. 

"No. He's stupid enough to think that you're not normal." Taehyung frustratedly run his long fingers in his curly hair. 

"W-what do you mean??" Y/N asked immediately after Y/N heard the word 'not normal'.

"I know you guys had a misunderstand fight, so I meet up with him to explain. But things didn't turn out nicely. He thought you are mentally ill because of your childhood trauma. He told me that you keep seeing the person you hate the most. Wait..um...her name was..uh-" He struggles thinking about the name but Y/N interrupted.

"Areum. Now, please get to the point," Y/N demanded as she clenched her fist. Her hands are wrapped around with bandages and it was hard to move. 

"Okay, so he told me that you saw Areum's illusion and it still haunts you. So, he is also afraid that he might hurt you more since you always accuse him of cheating-"

"What the fuck? Are you sure he actually said that? He thought I was mentally ill, he took me as a fool?!" Y/N yelled at Taehyung as he slowly nodded. Y/N can't hold the intense feeling anymore as she break down crying in front of my colleague. She doesn't want to show my weakness in front of him. Crying is for the weak. 

"Hey, I don't believe in that bullshit okay? Look at me Y/N." He pulls Y/N's chin up to meet his brown orbs. My tears make him blurry but she can still see a small smile on his pink lips.

"Stop doing this to me. Everyone keeps coming to me and leave me. Just move on with your life, Taehyung. I'm a mentally ill person that even the person I relied on the most left me. So, why do you keep caring about a mentally ill person?" Y/N sobbed as Taehyung wiped her tears away with his thumb. His heart started beating rapidly in a fast speed as she called his name. 

 "Hey look at me. If you are a mentally ill person, then I am as twice as ill as you. I'm a fool for taking care of you even if you don't care about me. I'm a fool for involving in a fight for you. I'm a fool for always worrying about you constantly. I'm a fool for only caring about your happiness. So no, I'm not leaving you because I'm a mentally ill person too." Taehyung said as his insane heart beats loudly at his every words. He's been keeping it inside for a very long time, but now he has the chance to let it all out. 

Y/N didn't recognize it, but her heart was beating insanely loud as well. Not even Jungkook, a person she's been with all her life, would say those words. 

"Do you believe him? Do you really think it is an illusion? I actually saw her and I even talk to her. She keep on hurting my feelings although I try my best to stay strong." Y/N confessed. She has no one right now to believe in her. She doesn't want to trust or rely on anyone anymore. But the pain that Jungkook had created turn her into a weak little child. 

"I believe you Y/N. If you say you saw her and have talked to her, then I will blindly believe you. I don't care about the evidence, but Jungkook does. I know how much you love him and I know you need his comfort. I'm sorry that I'm not him, but I will try my best to make you happy," Taehyung sighed and passionately confessed his feelings.

"Just leave Taehyung. I'm broken and hurt. I don't trust anyone and I can't rely on anyone. Even my own parents  and my bestfreind abandoned me. I'm not someone that you should be looking forward to be with. I'm hopeless. So save your time and leave me alone." Y/N told Taehyung as she put the tray a side on the night stand. She lost her appetite.

"NO. I won't leave my winter bear," Taehyung stubbornly told her as Y/N raised her eyebrows. She was so confused by the nickname he gave her.

TO BE CONTINUED....