Chapter 23

~~~~~~~The more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them~~~~~

Jungkook's POV:

I stared at her lips as she try to tell me who she likes. But a sudden knock on the door stops her.

"Mr. Jeon, I heard Mr. Min Yoongi is in Paris right now and he would like to see you there. He said he have some fashion designs to show you." My secretary came in with a black tablet.

"Okay, tell him I'll be in Paris tomorrow. Get my private jet ready, I'm leaving tonight." I told her as she gave me a quick nod and left the room.

"Kook, why are in a hurry? You can go there next week." Y/N told me as she put her warms hand on my shoulder.

"I heard Mr. Kim Taehyung is looking for Mr. Min Yoongi for the upcoming project, and I don't want him to get it. So I need to see Mr. Min Yoongi first before anyone else does." I told her while wiping sweats off my forehead.

"Then I'll come with you," Y/N quickly reply as she gave me a small smile.

"Why? Don't you have work to do here?" I asked her, surprised by her sudden response.

"I do...but I haven't been to Paris for a long time. So I'm planning to come with you. Come and pick me up tonight okay?" She asked me as she stood up, preparing to leave.

"Okay," I sighed, not wanting her to know that Mr. Min Yoongi is not the only one I will meet.

Y/N's POV:

I quickly left the room as I realized what I just told him. Why did I say that? I have a lot of work to do and yet I still insist to follow him.

Maybe I'm hoping to confess to him in Paris. But he won't accept me. He only likes me as a friend. I hate this feeling. The more I hide my feelings for him, the more it grows.

I started to pack my things as soon as I arrived home. I still can't believe I'm going to Paris with him. Part of me is feeling euphoric but part of me just want to stay in bed and do work. I have a lot of work piling up.

I dialed my secretary's number to give her some instruction while I'm gone.

"Hello," Mia replied from the other side.

"Mia, I need you to fill the forms for our upcoming project. New Year is tomorrow and I won't be here. I'll send you some instruction for the countdown special, please check your mail." I quickly told her.

"Yes CEO, I'll follow all your instructions," she said as I hang up the phone.

I quickly took a shower as the clock tick to 8:30. Jungkook will arrive around 10.

As the hot steam came out of the shower head, I started to think about all those memories Jungkook and I shared.

We've been through everything, and I just realized how amazing he is. He was there for me when I cry. When I try to commit suicide because of my parents and my father's constant abuse. He protected me from the bullies that were created by Areum. He chose me over Areum although she was his best friend.

After showering for a good 30 minutes, I came out of the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror of my closet.

Will he like me back? I mean, look at me. I sighed.

(People look at their visual and see their flaws in the mirror. But what they don't see is their inner self. Mirror can never show who each and everyone really is inside. Mirror is only a reflection of the outside cover.)

I quickly changed into sweats as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Jungkook know my house lock because I usually set the same number for everything.

"You are early mister," I teased as I saw his face lightened seeing me.

"Can't I be early to see my best friend?" He pouted like a child. My heart skipped a beat for a second when I see him pout. But the word "best friend" still stings me. I know we are still best friend but will he see me something more than that.

"Hey..I have some banana milk in the fridge. Feel free to serve yourself," I told him as he rush down the stair without turning back.

"He's still a kid," I chuckled to myself as I tied my hair into a bun.

"Y/N!!" he yelled from down stair.

"What?!" I asked him back as I quickly jogged down the stairs.

"There's only one left." he pouted again. Oh Gosh What Is He Doing To My Heart??

"You can have it kook." I told him as I grab myself a soda.

"No..lets share."

I nodded my head as I took a sip first from the small straw.

He took the drink back and took a sip for himself. I started to realized that we had indirect kiss. This is so childish but I can feel my face turning into crimson red.

"What's wrong Y/N?" he asked me with concern. OH GOSH NO...DID HE SEE ME BLUSH?

"Nothing...I just feel tired." I lied.

"Really?" he asked me as he tilt his head to a side. He slowly put his large hands on my forehead and feel for a fever.

"Do you want to stay home tonight? You can go to Paris tomorrow. I will meet you later," he said as he sat in front of me on a large couch.

"So you're planning to leave me?" I childishly pout, disliking the idea that he is willing to go without me. This is my first time having feelings for someone else and I don't know how to act. All I want to do is be with him.

"No..its not like that. You seems so weary, I want you to rest," he quickly shook his head 'no'.

"Okay..let's leave now Kook!" I quickly stood up and take his hand. It became a habit, but this time I started to blush involuntarily.

"Y/N..a-are you blushing?" he asked me as he quietly chuckled.

"N-no, t-that's n-not t-true," ugh! why am I stuttering.

He smiled to me as he started to squish my cheeks and whispered "cute". THIS MAN IS KILLING ME.

TO BE CONTINUED........