Chapter 27

(*****WARNING***SMUT AHEAD****)

~~~~~~I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV: 

The clock ticks to half past eleven and Jungkook still isn't back. His words keep replaying in my head: 'let's talk about it tonight'. But he is nowhere to be seen. Why is it taking him so long to come back?

I dialed Mr. Min Yoongi's number because I couldn't call Jungkook. His business discussion should be finish by now, unless he went clubbing with Mr. Yoongi.

"Hello", Mr. Yoongi answered.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, but is Jungkook there?" I asked politely, wishing for a 'yes'.

"No...I'm not doing any meeting and Jungkook is not here too, I'm at my hotel." he chuckled on the phone.

"Oh..so did Jungkook left early?" I asked. 

"No..he never came", he replied back this time with a serious tone.

"Oh..I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Yoongi. Thank you for your time" I told him as I hung up quickly.

So he lied to me after all this. Why is he lying to me? Was he meeting the person 'A'? Is it really Areum? Ugh...it can't be her.

Flashback...(Third POV)

The three little primary school kids sat around a pond creating a time capsule. Jungkook took the picture of Areum, Y/N, and his first day of school and put it in his time capsule. After all, they were the three best friends that is inseparable.

Jungkook and Y/N were neighbors while Areum live three blocks away. Areum always have admired and secretly crushed on Jungkook even before Y/N moved into their neighborhood. But Jungkook was never interested in her. His focus was always on the new girl Y/N. 

Areum didn't know Jungkook's interest at first. She believes that three of them love each other equal amount. But Y/N always got Jungkook's attention, even as a kid. 

Areum became so jealous as they move into high-school together, and started spreading fake rumors about Y/N. Y/N's father was an alcoholic so Areum started spreading rumors about Y/N's father abusing and sexually raping his own daughter. While, in real life, it never happened. 

Y/N had to face cruel criticism while earning a living for her small family. The idea of her mom abandoning the family never left her mind either. During that time of difficulties, Jungkook was there for her. And this fuel Areum's jealousy even more.  

Back to the present

As I play with the hem of my shirt, my phone started ringing. I reached for it as quickly as possible, hoping that its Jungkook. But the number wasn't his. It was Taehyung's.

"What do you want?" I asked him. Surprised my own voice but I guess I was worry and angry.

"Woah..somebody is angry", he chuckled annoyingly on the other side. 

"I don't have time for you", I told him as I was about to hang up. But he stopped me by surprise.

"Well, I went to the hospital to check on your father, but I found him with another girl", he simply said.

"She might be his acquaintance." I reply back, not wanting Taehyung to think Jungkook as a play boy. He has manners.

"Oh sure of course, his acquaintance that cries on his shoulder and lean on him. Sure" he chuckled again.