Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~The best thing in life happen unexpectedly~~~~~~~~ 

Y/N's POV

Mr. Min Yoongi and Taehyung slowly walk toward us. I couldn't believe my own eyes when I met Taehyung's eyes. It was piercing right through me.

"I don't miss you at all!" I replied back to his flirty question.

"Miss Y/N, haven't seen you for awhile. I'm guessing you came along with Mr. Jeon. Its nice meeting you again," Mr. Min Yoongi smiled pleasantly.

"I would like to discuss some matter Mr. Min Yoongi." Jungkook directly get down to business.

The other man chuckled as he dragged Jungkook out of Taehyung's sight. Taehyung didn't even bother to look at the other two men walking away. His eyes kept on looking at me. 

"Can you please stop staring?" I asked him, trying my best to be polite.

"It's hard not to," he shrugged as he took my hand in his and dragged me away.

"Mr. Kim..Mr. Kim," I kept calling his name as he quickly dragged me to a nearby glass window for sight seeing.

"Taehyung, stop bothering me. I didn't come here for you." I told Taehyung as I stare at his smirking face. 

"I know you like that dude Jungkook. But it just seems a bit off, don't you think so. I mean, he clearly sees you as a friend." Taehyung told me as another smirk form on his face.

"My feelings for him are none of your business. Whether he likes me or not, I don't care." I simply told him as I search for Jungkook. 

 "Y/N, I can help you get him." Taehyung suggested as I walk away from him.

 I immediately stop and turn around. "How?" I simply asked him.

He slowly walk towards me with his hands in his pockets. "I know guys like him can get jealous easily. And I'm giving you a chance to use me. Make him jealous. See whether it makes him confess to you. Test his feelings." 

"I know you want something in return. What is it?" I asked him as I can feel something behind his idea.

"You're very attractive and smart." He complimented me and smile.

"Stop beating around the bush Taehyung. What is it that you want?" 

"Fine. I want Jungkook to give up on the upcoming project with Mr. Yoongi. I need that project. So make him give up." He simply told me with his serious face.

"Of course, you would do anything for your enterprise. I'm not surprise Taehyung." I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N! I've been looking for you everywhere," Jungkook came in with a worry expression. 

"Sorry kook, lets go," I immediately grabbed Jungkook's hand as Taehyung chuckled.

"What?" I asked him, confused by his reaction.

"Nothing. Its just too obvious," he said as he slyly walk away.

"What's obvious?" Jungkook asked me with a confuse look on his face.

"Nothing. The fireworks are about to start! Let's go!" I quickly dragged him to the top of the tower.

As the countdown began, I couldn't stop staring at him. Neither does he. He was staring directly into my eyes with puppies eyes. His eyes sparkle in the moonlight. 

I know he doesn't feel the same way. And I hope that he can't hear my heart beating louder than a beast as the seconds passed by. I know he doesn't see me more than friends. But I do. And I just realized that I'm stupidly falling for my one and only best friend. 

My eyes automatically land on his lips as I stare at his pink soft lips for a long time. He pressed a smile and call my name. "Y/N..."

Unexpectedly, he hold my waist as if it is the most fragile thing in the world. And slowly he pulled me towards him. 

"May I kiss you?" He asked me with his pleading eyes that I can't resist. Does he even have to ask me? But then, this is the reason that I fell for him from the start. He never does anything to me without my permission; he only wants to make me happy.

I inhaled sharply and nodded my head. This is my first kiss with the right guy. I was against his warm chest and I could hear his insane heart beating like mine. 

I stare at him as he stared at me. We want this moment to last forever, even before the kiss. Jungkook's head tilted to the side as he came closer and closer. I found my lips parting and my breath getting heavier. 

My hurt fluttered inside my chest as his lips landed on mine. It was a delicate butterfly kiss, nothing too steamy involved. It was just a simple kiss with our hearts insanely beating inside us.

He slowly came closer to my ears and whispered, "You have no idea how long I've waited for that."

I didn't say anything because I couldn't form a word. My lips were sealed as I reminisces the taste of his soft perfect lips. All I did was stare at him as my face started to turn crimson red.

"Y/N-ah, you're so cute. I'm sorry that I'm the one who stole your first kiss. Wait..this is your first kiss right? Don't tell me you kiss someone before me," he started to ask me with a hint of jealousy.

"So what if I did kiss someone before you? What are you going to do?" I asked him back teasingly. Seriously this guy. As if I would kiss other guys. 

"Tell me who is it?" He asked me again with his serious face.

"You're so dense Jungkook-ah. You stole my first kiss," I told him while pouting like a kid. I used to do that to him when we were young.

"Do you want it back?" he asked me as he slightly raised his eyebrows. How can he be cute and hot at the same time?

In a moment, I slammed my lips against his, felt his body tighten and touched my shoulders. I gave him the same simple kiss he gave me. 

I chuckled as I saw his shy reaction after the kiss. He can be shy too.

"Stop doing that...I asked you for a kiss. You didn't even ask me. It was so unexpected." He whined like a child.

"Oh so you don't like it?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows slightly.

"I never said that." He shyly told me as he started to walk away.

CUTE.

TO BE CONTINUE..........