Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~The biggest lie I have ever told to someone: "I'm Fine"~~~

Kim Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyung..stop flirting with Ms. Y/N. She is not one of those girls that you can play around with. She is the CEO of the famous fashion industry, and she does not like any unprofessional behaviors," Namjoon harshly warned me.

"But...Hyung!! She is so good to tease. Look at her being serious and all, she doesn't even smile. That makes me want to flirt with her even more." I whined like a baby.

"Taehyung, if you want this collaboration to happen, stay professional. Treat her like a work partner, or she will keep rejecting your offer." Namjoon replied without looking at me. He was busy concentrating on the road, while I whined on the passenger seat.

"Fine! I will stop flirting with her....if you buy me an ice-cream!" I grinned like a child.

People will see me acting like a child when I am with my Hyung. I don't have any siblings as I am the only son in my family. That's what makes me become a CEO. If only I have an older brother like Namjoon, he will be the CEO of the fashion industry.

The car suddenly stopped in front of an ice-cream shop. And I quickly get out of the car and rushed inside the store.

"Wait for me, Taehyung!!" Namjoon hyung called, but I ignored him.

As I rushed inside the store, I saw one of my colleagues. Well not really a colleague. She is one of the girls that I slept with. I did it for fun to get what I want.

"Tae?" The girl called me as she was surprised to see me in this small ice-cream store.

"Ahem..," I cleared my throat and nodded my head.

"Tae!!! I haven't seen you for a while!! You never contact me back after that night," she pouted, trying to look cute but I don't feel anything at all. 

The night...yea I remember. It was just like every other night, with every other girl.

"Oh, yea..sorry. I was too busy these days. Christmas Eve is coming so I need to work harder." I started to brag about my work.

"Tae..if you need help relaxing...call me," she winked seductively. I chuckled after understanding what she was referring to. Sex. 

"It's okay...I don't have time for that. Thanks for the offer though," I gave her a fake smile before I grabbed a chocolate ice-cream.

"Taehyung, what is taking you so long?" Namjoon Hyung barged inside the store, fixing his tie.

"Nothing! Let's go!" I paid for my ice-cream and left the store, ignoring the girl and her shocked face.

What can I say? I talked to her because she was working for a model agency. And we needed models during that time. So I approached her and get close to her. She was an easy target. As soon as she sees me, she can't keep her hands off of me.

Y/N's POV:

I finished all the meetings for today, feeling exhausted and accomplished. I was looking at the fashion designs one last time before I got a call from my cousin: Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok was my closest cousin. Ever since we were kids, he would always walk me to school and bring me back home. He would sometimes help me with my homework and invite me to his house. But everything stopped when my mother ran away. I wasn't allow to see Hoseok anymore because my dad hates everyone that is related to my mother."Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Hey, little sis!! How are you doing? Everything alright?" he asked me excitedly. I can imagine his sunshine smile on the other side.

"I guess...nothing much," I shrugged as if he can see me.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He assured me as I remember that he used to be my psychologist.

Well, he is a therapist, and he is currently working in New York. I missed him. He and my best friend was the only two who stood by me after all the event that I went through. Hoseok tries to stay with me but his carrier wouldn't let him.

"Yea I know...but everything is fine," I lied. I don't want to talk about my father. Hoseok wants me to settle things with my father to have closure.

"Okay then...call me if you need anything. And...I am coming back next week!!" he excitedly announced.

"Really?! Okay...call me when you arrived. I will come and pick you up!"

"Oh..bring your red Ferrari, I like that car," he told me like a baby asking for his favorite ice-cream.

"Okay, I have to go now. But, I'll bring the car." I chuckled as I remember his childish aegyo whenever he wants something. 

"Okay.. take care little sis," he told me and hung up.

So I guess.. he will be coming back. My cousin, my therapist, is coming back. I wish he doesn't ask me anything about my past anymore. I am feeling fine. I am, right? I asked myself that question again and again.

I love my job, and that's the only thing that matters to me. Nothing else.

TO BE CONTINUED.....