2 Trick

Part 2 Trick

Arnav stopped for a while and came to composure.

*Sorry...* saying, he ran to catch the boys.

Khushi huffed in relief. Thank god, his hand stopped an inch away from her soft face. Or else, her face would have broken with his punch.

Lavanya rushed to her.

*Khushi... what did he say?* She asked nervously.

*Sorry...*

*Sorry? But why?*

*For leaving my face without breaking...* she said sarcastically.

Lavanya frowned whereas Khushi chuckled. They left the place.

They saw a man coming inside the college campus. His face had a lot of attitude. Khushi looked at him WHO IS THIS JOKER?

*He is none other than Vikas...MLA Nivas's son.* Lavanya said.

*Oh... Where are Preeto and Payal?* she asked without giving heed to Vikas.

*They went to look at the library... let me check...* La left the place.

Vikas was the famous guy in the city. Nothing is impossible for him. He was an old student of Khushi's college. He often comes to the college to keep it in his control. He was going to the Principal's room. He stopped in the middle, seeing a beautiful girl who was fair and thin. Yes, the girl was exactly our Khushi. Khushi became alert when he came towards her. Vikas stood in front of her grinning.

*Hi...*

Khushi stood, hugging her books.

*What's your name?*

Khushi was silent.

*Open your mouth...*

*Ba...ba...* she showed her notebook where her name was been written, acting like a deaf.

Vikas was thunderstruck as well as disappointed.

*Are you...?*

*ba...* she nodded yes.

*Go...*

*Ba...* she nodded ok.

*No... I'm going...*

Vikas's mood was spoilt and he left the college without meeting the Principal. Khushi laughed, seeing him running. Lavanya came there with Preeto and Payal.

*Why are you laughing alone, Khushi?*

*See, how our old college king was running* she laughed.

*But why?*

Khushi told them how she tackled him.

*My God...you have a good sense of humor...* Preeto said laughingly.

They got horrified to hear,

*Do you know what will happen if he gets to know about your drama?*

They turned around only to find Arnav who was standing, folding his hands with a killer smirk on his face. No wonder girls fall for him unconditionally.

*Let's go...* Khushi moved from there. Her friends followed her.

Arnav headed to his class all smiling. He saw his friends coming towards him.

*ASR... where were you? Sona said you went chasing a few boys? Who are they?* Aman asked.

*The same group we hit yesterday...*

*We should finish their chapter, Nannav. They are crossing limits...*

*I have finished ... I hope they won't cross our path again*