44 Decision

Part 44 Decision

Shashi was thinking about how to handle Vikas.

*What is this, Shashiji? His tone sounded rude...* Garima asked horrified.

Shashi was silent. He didn't know what to say.

*It would be better if we give her hand to Arnav. See, now this idiot is blabbering daringly. He would not have kept his leg in our house if we have Raizadas support...* Garima said helplessly.

*He can do nothing... I told him to wait for one year... he won't do anything before that...* Shashi said.

*But we can't say Arnav won't do anything...*

*He should not know about it...* Shashi warned.

*I won't tell him... but he will get to know about Vikas's proposal for sure*

Shashi became thoughtful. Garima was not wrong. Arnav has sources... Vikas and Arnav also have a good relationship. Everyone knows that Raizadas have political support of Nivas's party. Raizadas also donate a huge amount for their party for every election. Their relationship may get spoilt if this problem goes to Raizada's ears. Vikas doesn't seem to mind it. What a guy he is...! Shashi sighed.

Khushi came inside the house casually as if she didn't see Vikas there. Shashi and Garima became silent, seeing her. Khushi went to her room and locked the door. She dialed Arnav immediately. Arnav smiled, seeing her number.

*Can't you be without talking to me for one hour too? * he teased.

Without giving heed to his tease,

*Arnav...*

Her voice revealed to him that she is nervous.

*Khushi, is everything all right? * he asked with concern.

*No...Vikas came to our home to ask my hand for marriage...*

*Whaaat!*

*Just now he left home*

*Is it true...? *

*I myself saw him talking with Babuji...*

Arnav gritted his teeth.

*He got to know my Babuji denied your proposal. That's why he came to ask my hand* she said worriedly.

*Did he say that? *

*Yes...*

*How dare he...? *

*I'm scared Arnav...*

*Don't be... he could never near you*

*What if he does anything to me? *

*I will take care of it*

*Ok... I cut the call...*

*Will call you later*

Arnav disconnected the call and went to Arvind's room.

*Dad...*

*Tell me Chotte...*

*Vikas had gone to GH to ask for Khushi's hand for marriage from Shashi uncle* he said controlling his wrath.

*Whaaat!*

*Yes, Dad...*

*What did Shashiji tell him? *

*He asked him to wait for one year...until Khushi finishes masters*

*I will take care of this matter... you just cool down...* Arvind tried to control Arnav.