28 What does that mean?

Part 28 What does that mean?

Arnav saw students looking at him awfully.

*What's the matter ASR... Why does Khushi's father want to meet your parents? * Aman asked cheerfully.

Arnav smiled.

*Tell us, tell us...* NK said.

*I will tell you, after meeting her father...* Arnav left the place smiling.

He knew why Khushi told that in front of the students. She would have told him to stop fighting. Let it be anything... she spoke to him... smiled at him... According to him, it's a miracle. He left the college thinking those things.

Aman saw Preeto at the bus stand. He came to her.

*Hi...* Preeto greeted him.

*Thank you for your help* Aman said.

*You do not need to thank me. Saving my friend from stress is my responsibility.* Preeto said.

*Stress?* Aman asked with confusion.

*Won't she be under stress if Stella would have succeeded in her plan?*

*When Khushi doesn't have feelings for Arnav, why would she get stressed?*

*It doesn't matter at all... what matters is, what she feels in her heart when she is alone...*

*What does that mean? Does Khushi love Arnav?*

*I'm not sure. But... she got angry when she told us about Stella's plan.*

*Oh...*

*Usually, girls won't expose their feeling until they get to know about the feelings of the other person. Guys should understand their stand* Preeto said.

*Arnav is not an expert in understanding girls...* Aman said seriously.

*Are you...?* she asked.

Aman smiled and nodded no.

*I know...* she chuckled.

Aman raised his brows Pressing his lips. He didn't know how to take that. But he was clear that she is teasing him.

*I don't have any necessity to understand girls...* he said.

Preeto saw her route bus coming.

*I wish you do that shortly* She left the place saying that.

Aman frowned.

*I wish you do that shortly...* NK repeated from behind.

Aman rolled his eyes.

*Aman, she wants you to understand womankind...* Akash smiled.

*No, no, Akash... she wants Aman to understand HER...* NK said.

*Shut up, guys. Why would she want me to understand her? *

*It's because you are a DUMB*

Both of them laughed. They started running as Aman tried to hit them.

*Aman... she is in love with you damn it... she wants you to understand that...* NK shouted.

Aman stopped chasing them. What did he say? NK and Akash looked at him laughingly. They laughed more, seeing him confused.

*This is what she said... understand that...* Akash said.

They rushed out of the place leaving Aman in confusion.

RM

Arnav came to his room. Getting fresh, he leaned on the recliner. He remembered Khushi's words.

*Babuji wants to meet your parents*